Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

NATURAL FODDER

Johnny B   

^^ lol @ Diet Coke,

Liibaan, What i´m saying is :

Human milk is for human infants, dogs' milk is for pups, cows' milk is for calves, cats' milk is for kittens, and so forth. Clearly,

this is the way nature hints to intend. Just use your own good judgement on this one.

Now , The question is, why a human adult has to drink milk ( a short term nutrient for new-borns )

from the WRONG mamal?

Lii, time to get weaned .

Muhammad   

JB, before you have us all nude-walking on all 4-eating hay,

a question sxb:

that which is 'natural' for a cow

is it the same for a 'human'? a dog? a cat?

if no, why?

if yes, how?

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Muhammad:

JB, before you have us all nude-walking on all 4-eating hay,

Garaad, I´ve difficulties seeing it from the prespective of a COW,

36_2_46.gif

but, if we accept and realize our affinities,a notion like " Human are weirdos ,they act like my calve" should be Natural utterance for the Cow and for us.

STOIC   

Humanbeing have been living off of animals since the early ice ages.Men were hunters and gathers during that era.They killed animals for survival .They did not exceed their daily capacity inorder not to create any deficit in their food bank.This was the age where they moved from place to place without staying in one place for too long.Then came the end of this period just like any civilization age would.Population of the humanbeing doubled, this lead to the exhaustion of the hunted animals. Men started domesticating animals in their environ.This domestication lead to farming of arable land. Corn and wheat were grown for survival.The shift from hunters and gathering to domestication of animals lead to sedentary life.The shift came with some burden of men relying heavily on this animals for survival while making them their slaves.

If we were hunters and gatherers before we enslaved these animals, did we drink any milk before we started sedentary life? When you look at hunters and gathers historically men were the hunters who killed for meat and not milk? If we survived all those years without any milk(untill 12000) can't we stay away from milk now?

Castro   

Originally posted by Johnny B:

Now , The question is, why a human adult has to drink milk (
a short term nutrient for new-borns
)

from the WRONG mamal?

What a fascinating question? I've never thought of it that way and I'd love to find out why it is so. Anyone have anything other than "we can"?

^nope. There r parts of the world where milk consumption by adults would be a bizarre activity. It's a cultural habit but a smart one especially if there is precious else that mother nature has to offer.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Johnny B:

Now , The question is, why a human adult has to drink milk (
a short term nutrient for new-borns
)

from the WRONG mamal?

What a fascinating question? I've never thought of it that way and I'd love to find out why it is so. Anyone have anything other than "we can"?
Nobody actually has to drink milk. The only liquid we need is water. But we know milk is good for you, and the prophet Muhammad SCW drank milk all the time. I would venture a guess that if he drank it, he should know there is goodness in it. We humans are the ones with the big brains(at least most of us) so that's why we do things other animals in the kingdom don't do. For example, humans drink milk from other animals. Doesn't mean we're doing anything wrong.

Cara.   

just get weaned

Alright, no glassful of milk for me, no not even in my Cheerios, but hell will freeze over before I give up my cadays in my shaah. It's all I hold sacred.

lol..What about SOY MILK!!!!

JB..am sure you cant find anywhere in the world a tree breastfeeding an infant tree! :D:D

So..I still resist to "Get Weaned" :D

Cheers

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

So..I still resist to "Get Weaned"
:D

Cheers

] 36_12_6.gif36_12_6.gif36_12_6.gif

Legend,

Soy milk is made by soaking, crushing, and cooking soybeans, unlike the dairy milk.

Loads of other stuffs are used to give the soy milk the "mouth feel" of dairy milk,and mimic the sweetness that comes from the lactose in dairy milk.

calling it Milk sounds barely Natural, woulden´t you agree LOZ?

i do agree with u though,there is no breastfeeding bean-baby in it´s production.

So, you may not notice it , but you just are artifcially unweaned . :D

Originally posted by STOIC:

When you look at hunters and gathers historically men were the hunters who killed for meat and not milk? If we survived all those years without any milk(untill 12000) can't we stay away from milk now?

Thanks for the historical background STOIC,some here thought human were never weaned.

Originally posted by liibaan:

We humans are the ones with the big brains(at least most of us) so that's why we do things other animals in the kingdom don't do
For example, humans drink milk from other animals. Doesn't mean we're doing anything wrong.

Liibaan, scroll up to that picture and imagine yourself in the place of that sheep, think again,

regardless of the kneeing and method,reconsider the RED colored part of your post. it´s not about beeing right or wrong. :D:D:D