Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

New names!!

Tuujiye   

Aaheeey waa asagii..ina baqti lagde!!!

My sol nomad friends or should I say family (yea right), aniga kistoo madax xanuun aa igu "sii" dhacay.. qofwalba magac cusub uu wataa aan ka aheen odayaasha magaalada like Nur,LST,MMA,Nuune,Ngouge(naf dheeree cuudkee),ZU master, Rudy( the white boy), Underdog(how long u a underdog?) and the qabiil crew....

it seems like only the guys kept their names and not the girls!!!

Why do you girls change your freeking names and confuse us!!! I don't even know bajaq yaasha aan shukaansan jiray

in aa tihiin ama kuwa kale oo cusub lol..lol..joking.. so can we mention our old names!!!

I'll start...

Tuujiye

Garab Tuujiye

Feebaro

Ina Shukulaato

Liibaro

Qaar maroodi

General ranbo

Daqsi laaye

And finaly Tuujiye again... so anaa tuujiye oo ku magac dheer ina baqti lagde.. I was also know as feebaro... so who s next?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Wigad   

Tuqsi is not a fly i dont think it is anyways see you cant have that Tee sounding when you saying dhaqsi a d would be more apropriate i think correct me if i am wrong.

underdog   

Tirxi is tuqsi aa ka dhacday.... just chillin' mindin' our own business and a grammar lesson broke out. What in the h@ll is goings on????

Tuunji, saaxib, I'm always the underdog, whenever I succeed to a new level I gotta start from the bottom. So I'm always in a constant state of progress. also...

There is also a natural and very, very strong empathy with the underdog, with people who have suffered, people who have been pushed around by foreigners in particular, but also by their own people.

So I'm the Voice and the Right hand of the silent majority stepped on by the Loud Minority.

Originally posted by Tuujiyee:

Why do you girls change your freeking names and confuse us!!! I don't even know bajaq yaasha aan shukaansan jiray

I guess we can all dream a little! :D

Tuujiye   

^^^ Feminist don't think I don't know who you are lol.. for sure adiga agtaada riyo xitaa wiligee inta intaan joogay ma ugu soo dhawaan........

Waraa kuligiin meesha daqsi aa kusoo shumuumiseen seecamal!!! Is daqsi i don't even know waxaan kale aa dhahoosaan... Reer miyaga maxee dhahaan taloo? were the hell is nuune when you need him..the mans knows every language in this world forget somali lol...

Wareer Badanaa!!

Originally posted by Tuujiyee:

Tuujiye

Garab Tuujiye

Feebaro

Ina Shukulaato

Liibaro

Qaar maroodi

General ranbo

Daqsi laaye

Wareer Badanaa!!!

u probably got multiple personalities 2!! lol.. do they talk to each 2?? smile.gif