Sign in to follow this  

Artists you can't stand

Originally posted by The_Siren:

HEY! I like lady GaGa- Her lezbo videos make me sick to tell you the truth but I like that she's utterly insane and yet makes no apologies for it, plus a couple of disco/techno crap makes for great music.

*Starts singing and doing the robot to* "Just dance"

Ukrainian tranny Verka Serduchka (Eurovision 2007) is ten times more woman than that fraud Lady Gaga will ever be. And makes better songs, too.

I do dislike a lot of people, but I find Akon and that dude who did that one hit song "low" rather annoying. I liked the beat on "low" but the message was infuriating I must say. As usual nonsense about being in a club and groping up women. Boring....will they ever change their record?

Akon is as commercial as it gets. At least he isn't trying to pass himself off as Art.

Originally posted by roobleh:

Paris Hilton

GG, u can tie her to a chair but no electrocution please!

What are you, her publicist? She isn't even an artist so don't try to sneak her in! smile.gif

Cabdow   

Indhoos, Garan maayo meeshaad ku aragtay, but from the look of the tight shirt he's wearing he is probably from Ldn :D ! If you ever come across him again though, dhakada iiga dharbaax for killing some of my favourate songs smile.gif

MMA, i'm not sure who sang the original, but it seems like it's one of those classic songs ee marax yaasha cusub aad uga zineestaan including this WAC-WAC marax!

Gabaryahay nabsigu

Sida geed harkii

Ayu labada gani

Midba gees jiraa

Ha i gowraciinee

Keenee, aha keenee

Aha, keenee gardaran!

Ps. Maybe Jb is right!

99% of them.

lyrics make absolutely no sense ... just noise that rhymes.

Im unable to distinguish one from the other .. all from the same cookie cutter.

there is a 1 format for the ladies and 1 format for the guys.

Indhoos   

I went to a meeting maalin dhexdaasa and this new "Somali Heesaa" was invited there as well. There were Ajanabi and Somalis and all kinds of people at the place. After the qudbado ended, he was welcomed to the mic and he said he was going to sing a classic calan song....He Started singing

Calankaagu waa hibo

Sharaf kugu Hagoogane,

Off key, the tune was off, The cod was similar to cabaad... I became embrassed and was trying hard not to cover my ears...I looked at my dhinac and saw my younger brother, I laughed, b/c the poor guy was covering his eyes to escape the ceeb and chanting "Oh god, someone stop him." Well they were able to get the auto-tune going and it started sounding slighlty bearable....but walaahi if I were standing close enough I would have dharbaax him for killing a favorite classis.

Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

Lil Wayne

lil+wayne+g+commercial+t+ad+what+is+g+ga

Don't know any of his songs, never seen an interview of him, he could be a stand up guy but everytime i see his face i want to introduce it to my FIST!

Adam,Your fist will break. I mean,as he said, he is tougher than Nigerian hair & I do not know how hard core you are,but, Nigerian hair will make your fist bleed bro. :D

Wizzy is a Genius.That nigga dont careCuz he don't write shit cuz he aint got time icon_razz.gif

Urban   

Lady gaga? erm..she has a willy.

I hate anything to do with Dizzee Rascal, his voice alone irritates the hell out of me. Actually include the whole london grime scene', can't stand that crap (Kano is an exception).

GG- The only tranny I liked or remember from the Eurovision song contest was that Isreal one which sang DIVA MARIA!-VIVA VICTORIA! In anycase Lady GaGa is probably just as commercial as Akon and I wouldn't be surprised to find out that her songs are re-hashes of some other 80's classic techno tune still I like the song, one cannot help jiggling about to mainstream music now and then.

GG- The only tranny I liked or remember from the Eurovision song contest was that Isreal one which sang DIVA MARIA!-VIVA VICTORIA!

You mean you don't remember Dancing Lasha Tumbai? :eek:

http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=mY1AnCJsx Dk

By the way, I had to google Diva. She's a transsexual, not a tranny and she looks shockingly female. I was drinking tea and eating a cookie, but I feel disgusted now and lost my appetite. Thanks a lot.

In anycase Lady GaGa is probably just as commercial as Akon and I wouldn't be surprised to find out that her songs are re-hashes of some other 80's classic techno tune still I like the song, one cannot help jiggling about to mainstream music now and then.

That's the thing babe. She is just as commercial (if not more) as Akon, but Akon doesn't go around claiming his life is ART. Akon doesn't think his style is unique, and he certainly doesn't believe in "vanity". Lady Gaga is a fraud. She is merely a Grace Jones copycat, there's nothing original about her. Her infatuation with art is comparable to a blind person saying they love all the different colours of a rainbow. Yes, I really cannot stand her smile.gif

Her life being art, etc: http://nymag.com/dai ly/fashion/2009/07/v ideo_lady_gagas_kerm it_coat_i.html

Originally posted by Canjeex:

Indhoos, Garan maayo meeshaad ku aragtay, but from the look of the tight shirt he's wearing he is probably from Ldn
:D
! If you ever come across him again though, dhakada iiga dharbaax for killing some of my favourate songs
smile.gif

MMA, i'm not sure who sang the original, but it seems like it's one of those classic songs ee marax yaasha cusub aad uga zineestaan including this WAC-WAC marax!

Gabaryahay nabsigu

Sida geed harkii

Ayu labada gani

Midba gees jiraa

Ha i gowraciinee

Keenee, aha keenee

Aha, keenee gardaran!

Ps. Maybe Jb is right!

Haa, heesta hobollada Durdur ayaa qaadeen, laakiin qofka shaqsi ahaan u qaaday ma'ogi. Taloow Baastoow amuu ahaa. That dude la baxay "King" Khaalid heestaan wuu soo cusbooneysiiye filaa asagana.

GG- Hold up theres a difference between a tranny and a transexual? I thought Tranny was short for transexual and that a transvestite would be the proper term for a man dressed like a lady? Anyway that man? LOL afraid I don't recall that particular eurovision- must have been the year I missed it-I wonder did they win?

About GAGA?LOL WOOW there- she thinks she's art itself? Hehehe a tad desperate isn't it? Truly now I have no idea what she's like on TV and the kinds of things she's been seeing as I've never seen her out of one of 2 music videos I've watched-but I shall take your word for it. Lord such passionate hate

I will say one thing however- I liked the fact that you think Grace Jones is in a league of her own -when it comes to her eccentricity, I couldn't agree more she's rather unique. I once remember this interview she was doing with some french dude who started ignoring her and she started slapping the mans face off because of it. Utterly hilarious. Classic grace jones