Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Namin' My Girl!!!

Kaafi & Scorpion, Safiyah is a beautiful...so when are we goin to see lil sophie's pic ??

;) Happy belated b-day lil cutie.

I would definitely name my daughter Suuban, I think its an adorable name.

Others include Sumaya (my sister's name, also the 1st woman/muslim to die for Islam), Khadija, Tamina, Sundus, Amira, Aziza, Ruqayah, Maryam, *to be continued*

Abdinuur   

APPRECIATE THE L-U-V!!!

p.s. true story!

When I was growing up...I lived with my older sister for awhile along with some other kids...and we were bad kids...I mean..we were just ciyaal...so my sister would try to discipline us and sometimes way nagaraaci jirtay with ulo (sticks)...**yeah...don't act like you didnt get your azz whopped with 'dacas iyo ulo'...anyway, to make my shyt short, my sister would give names to these "ulo"...and each one of us would have his own "ul"...and when it's about whopping time, she would say...go grab your Shaqaysato....so, what does this have to do wit all this?

Well, the name of my "ulo" was called Suuban...I dont remember the names of the other "ulo's"...but I still remember mine...lool...and so I wouldnt want to name my daughter Suuban....

Do you guys have any similar stories growing up? :D

Tamina, Ruqayah or Ruquya?...Ruquyo is very beautiful name...I love this name so much and I would definitely name my daughter Ruquyo if her mother says it's okay...insha Allah! ;)

Sumaya is also a beautiful name...very unique...and "someone" could back me up on this...hmmmmmmmmmm...lol

You guys seen Abdinuur's Pic?...if not, now is your chance to check him out...so go ahead...check his profile...cute! huh?