Sign in to follow this  
Salma

Pass- - - - - - - - - > Words

Salma   

I am fid up with all the passwords World we are living in:

- Passwords for your bank account (Some have more than one account, so different passwords for different accounts in term of Current Account and Saving account)?. To know your balance, to transfer money between accounts,,, etc.

- Passwords for ATM cards and another for the credit card.

- Password for the work access: To enter the main entrance of your work offices, some people use access cards to reach their offices, while some use passwords (certain digits) to open the doors.

- Password for logging to the PC and another for the Laptop. And what if you have others are home.

- Passwords for Emails, which depends on how many emails you have: Officially and personally.

- For services websites: to pay for utlities.

- For entertainment websites: Like Facebook, SOL,,,and other website we might visit.

- For mobile: to lock the mobile.

- For some home appliances like the TV Receiver (to progam channels) or some bags (for protection) for the jewels or important papers.

and many many more, of course it will be very easy for some ppl to remember their passwords if they don't care about the Security issues simply by using one or two common passwords for everything. However, certainly it will bother others who are so particular about differentiating between their passwords.

After implementing the Single Sign-On device for work purposes, I hope they provide the same for all the personal accesses as well.

A week ago, they provided us with new telephones with IP systems and asked us to provide passwords for the Voicemail, and I was like: For god sake<<< to create another password, hell no. I am full of passwords... :D (Who will care about listening to my voicemails anyway,,>)

In any event, don't you feel that our life is so complicated with all these passwords??!!!

P.S: I need to upgrade my brain memory... and I hate it when they instruct us to change the passwords after two months, what the hell??. Did they said Walnut is good for memory...? :D

The Zack   

^ You know what is even more painful? Most of these passwords expire every 30 days! kaaga sii darane most of them won't let u re-use the last 8 passwords you used :( . I have at least 8 passwords at work LOL. I am telling you man it is pain in the qoorta!

Ibtisam   

^^My old work place had that, change your password every three months and u cannot use the same password again, I ended up using my uptirsimo till I got it all confused. lol

LOOOl, Zulfa.

All my passwords are the same, and all my pin numbers are the same. I often think I should change it, but I am so forgetful, once when I tried it, I ended up blocking myself on few places, some of them I have yet not unblocked, and ended up saving the pin numbers on my phone, which is even worse!!

I agree, I hate passwords and pin codes and swip cards.

It is a plan, so they could later justify a big world database, similar to the ID cards, for the coming world government. Free Masons I know what your trying to do :D<<< Sounding mad I know

Salma   

^^^ What?!! u r not with us in the same earth??!! Don't tell me u r living in the Utopia where there are no passwords :D

use a password manager program like Keepass.

you just have to remember the master password ... it will even automatically fill in the password for you when you need it.

but if you lose the master file .. you are !@#$%*

Salma   

^^^ so basically I can utilize the Password Keeper application in the Blackberry, but then I have only 10 attempts to type the main password, if the 10 attempts are gone then I will be fel "Bye Bye" LOL

P.S. Nuts is good, right?! it might help me not to reach the 7 or 8 attempt??!!

I used to have an IBM thinkpad for work .. that required a biometric scan (fingerprint) when ever you were booting it up.

that was much easier than remembering a password.

I have 10 passwords for work that require changing evey 30 days. I also have three emails with different password. You may wonder why three emails: here is their purpose. One is for the girls who are lucky enough to get my email. one is for my real name and the other one is my fake US name. :D

I hate them but I can remember them easily. Never a good idea to recycle the same passwords. Once someone gets access to one of your passwords they can get to multiple systems.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Shakina:

All my passwords are the same, and all my pin numbers are the same.

Not good idea at all! Change that ASAP! Here is the reason why, if someones somehow gets hold of that password (maybe they guess, maybe ishey kugu xadeen adoo galinayo, maybe they hack your system) then you are screwed! And I don't know where you live but where I live identity theft is a very popular.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

I have 10 passwords for work that require changing evey 30 days. I also have three emails with different password. You may wonder why three emails: here is their purpose. One is for the girls who are lucky enough to get my email. one is for my real name and the other one is my fake US name.
:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. magaca mareykanka ee beenta ah iska baddal dee soo Passportkii buluugga ahaa maadan qaadan.