Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

SALAM TO ALL.....IT'S TIME FOR ME TO LEAVE!!!!!!!

I HAVE TO SAY BYE TO ALL SOL FAMILY, I HAVE TO GO BACK TO MY BUSY LIFE..I HAD FUN THROW OUT THIS SUMMER AND INSHALLAH I WILL BE BACK...THANKS FOR THE GOOD TIMES AND THANKS FOR SHARING THE LAUGHS WITH ME...SO TAKE CARE YA'LL AND HAVE FUN BUT DON'T ENJOY Y'ALL SELVES TOO MUCH SO TILL NEXT TIME TAKE CARE AND MACSALAMA... smile.gif

cute_gal sis best wishes to you....may alaah make ur journey fruitful for you...t-care of ur self sis ....be good to you and to others always..asalamu calaykum ...maca salama wa maca saruura

asxantu

OG Moti   

Why would you leave? what happen to TIME MANAGEMENT? what happen to i love my nomads.. I dont see a good reason to leave.. if you want to leave come up with a good reason.. or you are not going anywhere, that is our collective decision on your case... of course negotiabale ... peace

Well dear, you will be missed. Half the threads on this site are yours, so I don't know who will be able to fill your shoes (not that you have large feet, mind). smile.gif

Do take care I'A. :cool:

Tuujiye   

I will miss yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu vedhy vedhy maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaach isweeedhy.. :D:D:D :cool:

wareer badanaa!!!

Juxa   

ooooooooooooh why why dilalah, my my my cutieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

goodluck, and allah bless u, iam gonna miss ya

Qac Qaac   

hope cute lil girl left, and u come back as cute big girl right. well enjoyed ur topics. sometimes weird, but always had something new. well done