Sign in to follow this  
cheeky-girl

dudes dont drop that ...

Howdy,

Aint it funny how guys in practically all age range (well from age 7) , started dropin that trousers tryin to be ...hmm..the word should be "all that" :rolleyes: ..what i found funny is that...well one day there was this guy and his jeans where practically on the floor, behind him...a little boy said "daddy check this out, im a man", and he suddently pulled his trousers down...this time it droped on the floor lol....man o man...what an influence grown ups have on children.....

PS: tryin to act like ..lets say..50cent aint gonna get u no where so ur better of studying and working :rolleyes: :D

point in this topic....always remember..dont drop it ..coz it certaintly aint hot

Ibtisam   

^^^ and you jumped right in with both feet. ;)

i will have you known that we have no such characters on SOL. (shakes head, such an insult to our old men) they are all above 35, so it will look a bit odd, you see :D

p.s. wlc smile.gif

cheers

ibtisam - actually it was generally speaking, i wasnt particularly refering to anyone on here ......yet (lol) :D

and thanks...its great to have such adoring fans on the 1st day of posting :D;)

Ibtisam   

adoring fans? :confused:

Adoring because i said wlc, :eek: lady don't fall off your high horse, good thing i didn’t offer you tea and biscuit, or a full dinner, ;)

i'm guess people usual ignore you :D

stop writing from cheeky-cheeky; we know that, it says your name on the side.

:D

lol ...people do NOT ignore me...i mean, right now i can hear the applaus....where my pen at, i'm sure in seconds i'll have peope storming in asking for an autograph ...want one? (fine get that note book out, i cant bear to see u beg me) :D;)

ScarFace   

^^^ Roll out the red carpet here comes cheeky-cheeky :eek: :eek: welcome

AND

stop chasin the dudes wiyth the low batty's ;)

Baluug   

Yo girl, why y'all be frontin' on me like dat, yo? Y'all know I be rollin' and I gots ta get ma swerve on and I gotta have my pants hangin' low fo' dat ta happen. So don't be talkin' dat s**t cuz u ain't know.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

---

-

-

-

Did that sound good enough?

Pucca   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Better the Admin. to bring back the
section. Real fast.
grin.gif

neat idea.

Yo girl, why y'all be frontin' on me like dat, yo? Y'all know I be rollin' and I gots ta get ma swerve on and I gotta have my pants hangin' low fo' dat ta happen. So don't be talkin' dat s**t cuz u ain't know.

loool :D do they use 'swerve'?? with that name and the avatar, you got it down pretty close!

If u see a dude wit his pants hangin low' He probably dont know where that originated from. Prisoners wear their pants large, cuz it is one size for all, so u got the skinny ones saggin' and most of the time they become the feminine ones up in there. Word to my skinny somali brothers....better not go to prison wit that' cuz u be somebody's wive-and dats fo real!

' nin kuu digay kuma dillin'

u can call me 'dige' this time :D

ElPunto   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

^^^ and you jumped right in with both feet.
;)

i will have you known that we have no such characters on SOL. (shakes head, such an insult to our old men) they are all above 35, so it will look a bit odd, you see
:D

p.s. wlc
smile.gif

cheers

Unbelievable - how dare you label the men old - I am certainly not above 35 or even 30! Cheeky female.

And besides - don't you know 35 is the new 25 - so countless 'old' men drop their pants. And the black women egg them on! ~ 'that's my gangsta etc.' - so it's all ur fault really. :D:D

J.Lee   

:D @That is my gangsta.

It's either Mc Xamar's style or:

Hello sunshine! You a fine tenderfilly aint ya? Skittish too, come here. Ah, you wound me birdie, there is no need to turn away. I aint flexin' unless you lettin' me wax it, ya dig?

Or

Hey shawty D'mmit if you aint build like a brickhouse, If I take you to the waffle house, I aint gon' need a plate, know why? Cuz guh I tell em to stack the waffles on yo' back, you that thrill, 'know what am talkin' 'bout?

* :confused: * I don't know why either, so don't ask me dee.

Baluug   

Originally posted by cheeky-girl:

dudes don't drop that...

Drop what? The soap in the shower? I'm waaaaaay ahead of you on that one...........