Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Ouch!!!

somalia970630.jpg

Belgium acquits two in Somalia "torture"

Posted 17:05:47 1997/06/30

In Belgium, a military court Monday acquitted two ex-paratroopers of torturing a Somali child during the humanitarian mission to that country.

They were accused of roasting the child over a fire.

In their defence, the soldiers claimed they were just playing a friendly game.

The court agreed, saying there was no evidence that they meant to hurt the child.

Kurt Coelus and Claude Baert had been identified from a photograph in Belgian daily Het Laatste Nieuws earlier this year which appeared to show them swinging a boy over a camp fire.

The court said there was insufficient evidence that the two men had had racist motives, although there might have been a generally racist atmosphere in their battalion or among other United Nations troops in Somalia.

I was looking up old stories when I came upon this sick, disgusting, inhumane picture. La illaha illah. I never heard of this story before...I literally feel sick to my stomach...... :(:(:(

OG Moti   

Gabadhan ilaahey baa igu diray, she really wants me to be a psycho a serial killer... I tried to forget these pictures so long or I was afread i would turn to a killer and revange for my people.. and I kept my anger a bit low, now because of femme_fatale, i might do something ****** ... Allah kariim

Peace

Qac Qaac   

we remember and

we don't forget..

waxaan hana tusin, dhiig kar hanagu ridin. ar cadaankaan yaa noogu keena xarunteena.. i can't believe they did in somalia and got away with it..

Juxa   

if we dont remember and learn from it, who would?

this is what they did to our people :mad:

anger is motivation, atleast we know kufaarka inuusan ixsaan u sameen dalkeena!

FF, thanks for bringing it bck. why dadkeena indhaha isku tiraan aaba ka yaabay :eek:

gutless i say. it could happen to you next time! would you forget this in a life time redface.gif

Excuse me? Do I detect anger here?

Have you forgotton that OUR brothers and sisters back home have for the last decade done worse things to each other? To the children, women, elderly? Killed each other, TORTURED each other?

Have you forgotten its still happening?

I just bought this up to make pple realize that its not just about US...were killing, raping, torturing, maiming each other...WHILE OTHERS ARE DOING THE SAME TO US!!!!

La illaha illalaaho maxamadu rasullilah

Were screwed from all angels!!!! :mad: :mad:

It sad to relive such events

But kinda makes u wonder, why get so angry if a foriegner is the culprit?

Somalis have been committing attrocities againts each other for years.

Qac Qaac   

we could do whatever we want to each other.. but when foreigners get involved damn, it leaves a mark...

I am not saying the killing of each other is good, but anyways it is among us.. but cadaan comes and just does to u, and gets away with it. it should not happen.