Sign in to follow this  
ailamos

Lewis Black's smackdown of Glenn Beck's infatuation with Nazi Germany

ailamos   

Glenn Beck's antics have always proved to be great fodder for the "Daily Show." Lewis Black took it a step further with an entire segment mocking the Fox News host for his tendency to make everything Nazi-related.

Black was set off by Beck's recent complaint that critics of Arizona have played the Nazi card. Incapable of believing that Beck thought this was going too far, Black exclaimed,"This is a guy who uses more swastika props and video of the Nuremberg rallies than the History Channel."

Black went through clip after clip, showcasing how easily Beck transitions from a seemingly tame subject (like Al Gore or the Peace Corp) to Nazi analogies. He joked that it's like playing 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon," except "there's just one degree and Kevin Bacon is Hitler."

The only reasonable explanation according to Black? "Glenn Beck Has Nazi Tourette's."

Watch the video:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/13/lewis-black-glenn-beck-ha_n_574659.html

Jacpher   

Lewis is so hilarious that you worry he's gonna have a heart attack throughout the show. A rare breed of comic that never laughs with the audience.

I can't believe people actually spend an hour a day to watch GB. What a waste of time. My head explodes if I watch him a fifteen seconds clip. Watching paint dry is more pleasant.

ailamos   

Originally posted by Jacphar:

Lewis is so hilarious that you worry he's gonna have a heart attack throughout the show.

That's exactly what I think, that's he's gonna drop dead any minute :D

About GB, I have used up every possible profane word to describe that scum*bag.

Polanyi   

ASWRB. Peace to all the African Environmentalists of African Afrocomb origin. The Nazi symbol is actually a distortion of an ancient peace sign which was created by the Andaman Island branch of the Somali Cushitic race. It is well known that some Cushitic, Dark Skinned Hindus have a similar version of the Nazi Sign. Well, this peace symbol was brought to the Indians, when the ancient Somali-Cushitic Dravidians ruled across the Indus Valley. Somali Cushitic Blacks of the Fircowni subclan also ruled all the way up to the Levant, Palestine and some sections of Jaziratul Carab. When the Greeks to the ancient Cushitic Pyramid Cilmfest from the Somalis, they passed it on to Europe. The original Nazi Peace Symbol was brought from India by Al qyptiyun, who are now known as Gypises, a group of people who were erronoeusly called Egyptians after they fled from the Arab invasion of Northern India. Tarikhda Barta!