Sign in to follow this  
KDR

Help Wanted

So, Jacbaro, you have finally admitted you live in Soomaaliya. Did the delusion gone today? Good for you. Alas, it only took, though, one mere thread by a newbie foreign man to crush that delusion.

Ma anagaa na iska kee gadeysay all this hoopla of living in separate "country" all this time? Eesh caleeg.

I am not sure if the world is gonna be peaceful 'cause of avatar made of few rocks, but hey, it is a good gesture and may I say 'PEACE TO THE WORLD,' even though it is highly unlikely < I know it is gloomy, but I would rather be a realist than a pessimist.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Did i say i'm in Somalia ??? ,,,, waar niyow jeclidaa inaan sidaa idhaahdo

JB you didn't say you were in Somalia...Laakiin the poster asked for rocks from Somalia...So if you're not in Somali, there is no reason to mislead the poster by offering to send the rocks now is there?... icon_razz.gif

Som@li   

Stop being nosy and questioning the poster, and send some rocks if you get them.

JB, will be the perfect person, and DHL has a base in Hargaisa, Somalia. :D

Just like Jaceylbaro was overcome by his sheer greed for money, clouding any principles he may have had for Somaliland, our moderator was overcome by his usual somaliland paranoai that he too lost the plot. I suspect without the tid bits his uncle/family member told him, he cannot comprehend the issue at hand as usual. While our moderator is too preoccupied with Somaliland and Somalia, this newbie is peddling KUFR in this very thread.

Newbie, to answer your question Somalis, regardless whether they're in Somalia Djoubti or Somaliland are muslim and they'll pray for world peace without worshiping at an altar with religious or non religious conotations.

Last time I knew I was a nomad in this section, so are you. Dad baa moderatornimo moodo wax weyn balaayo ah, kii la arkaba moderator, moderator lasoo boodaayo if aragti yar la dhiibto. Easy on it, yo'. Eesh caleeg Carabta dhahaan markaan camal, again.

KDR   

Thanks for all the discussion on the topic. Please trust that our intentions are honorable, this is a simple project involving a few stones. We are not going to worship the stones; they simply represent the land and people of Somalia, and symbolizes our desire to be connected with the wonderful people of Somaliland.

I'm really glad I've found this board, I've learn a lot about Somalia and the real people living there.

Koolkat, Garowe is just few hours driving from Hargeisa and only 45 minutes with the plane. I'm the perfect person to bring those stones from Somalia if that is Somalia. Of course whoever wants the stones will pay the cost of the travel and othe expenses. :D

Ace, money talks ,,,,,,,,, i know how many hours you work just get some money before you pay the taxes to contribute to the xabashi activities in Muqdisho ,,,, so stop acting like Malaa'ig ,, lool