Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Boris Johnson: “Islam is the Problem”

it appears as if Ibti is on an official anti-Boris campaign. And CL is not doing a good at defending Boris. CL it is with regret that you are now relieved of your position as the official spokeslady of the Conservative Party.I will be taking over your responsibilities!

Ibti! by the time i am done with you! you will be voting for boris!

I don't know why folks dislike hardcore conservatives.

Is this candidate(boris) you support also represent the same party as your former pm, tony blair?

^OH, OK, SO boris's party is like my pm's party, the tory version of canada.

Interesting stuff.

PS:Margeret Thatcher, waa naag naagteeda eh, Mrs C. often makes references towards her. Mrs C will one day erase thatcher's record as the first of her kind, and that day is near @obamaniacs

Ohh how I miss the days when William Hague was the leader of the opposition :(

Marc- conformity is a sin…withdraw from your juvenile mentality dear not every will agree with you

^what party do you support? ARe u a fellow tory yourself as the Marcas, or you vote with the majority of the somalida?

I wonder if Ngonge is a tory, that would be something.

-Lily-   

I dislike them all equally, Labour had a bit of hope before Tony wiped the ground with them...in any case I believe in ideals before parties destory them.

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Ohh how I miss the days when William Hague was the leader of the opposition
:(

Marc- conformity is a sin…withdraw from your juvenile mentality dear not every will agree with you

dont patronise me CL. We both know your inadequate and unable to carry out your duties.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^what party do you support? ARe u a fellow tory yourself as the Marcas, or you vote with the majority of the somalida?

I wonder if Ngonge is a tory, that would be something.

I am an issues man and go with the party that serves my interests. In this case, I'm a die-hard Ken supporter. Boris is a snob and a buffon. The Tories have lost their way after Mrs T.

But you and I are on the same team when it comes to the American candidates. Mrs C all the way says I. ;)

Ibtisam   

^^Ngonge I could not agree more. Why would you pinching hole yourself to one party?? there is some shi*d I'm a conservative about, and others I'm liberal about to quote Chris Rock. what ever party is offering me the best at the moment is me. I suggest y’ll get with the program and do the same.

CL, you are seriously under attack dear. Typical conservatives, busy fighting each other to do anything else. :D

Ibti,

mind your own business! your a flip-flop. one minute your a diehard labour support next your talking about self-interest! This is inconsistent and very dangerous indeed!

Ibtisam   

^^I think you have me confused dear. I will leave SOL IF You find where I have ever said "I am a die hard labour supporter"

Go figure.

Ibti- the man is an amateur. There is no point in debating with him, I will only disgrace myself should I embark on replying to his silly comments and you know me better than that I shan’t scoop to such level dear no matter how tempting it is

As for conservative being under attack- dear its all good, people agree to disagree if people don’t like the party that’s there prerogative am not here to recruit neither to change people’s mind about the party….when the need arises for me to defend my party I shall as for now there is no point dear.