Sign in to follow this  
FaTma_007

Somali_Gurls

Kool_Kat   

fo sure...Of course you gotta look good...You can't look like booyaaso, and expect to be treated fair...lol

Welcome...

Baaniyal   

have to say y'all are looking more predictable these days. With that annoying curly hair style, goodness i hate it. I have even come to enjoy the cursed african-canadian(american) women's short hair, just cause it's something different in comparison to the somali girlz hair. Yes i am the type that gets bored fast with things, so don't listen too much into my blabber!

YAWNNNNNNNNNN

Miriam1   

Salam

Doesn't everyone want to look good?

Personally its pretty much if iam going somewhere interesting or special that i will go out of my way to look good.Its the idea of " i want to impress people" vanity pretty much.

Otherwise its my jeans and t-shirts man and snikers! I am not dressing up to go school or my uncles or anuts house.

PeAcE

Paragon   

"Looking good" has nothing to do with being good naturally. Clothes only dress what one is, but they don't tell what one is. Being proud and confident of who you were and are is more of looking good than looking pretty, materialistically.

SuRvIvEr   

looking good is not a + but also when u go to fansy places than u don't want to be the only one the doesn't look her best.But not every girl dresses up so she can impress others some do it cuz that is how they wanna be. :D

Ariadne   

Looking good is only what you yourself can define as "good". What someone thinks they look very good in others will be very quick to disagree. It was Oscar Wilde who once said "fashion is something so intolerably ugly, that it must be altered every six months or so." I frickin agree with him :D

Salaam..

i must say i Love Looking Good, But what you think looks Good might not look Good to another person, But the important thing is Looking Different and UNIQUE!

i hate it when what i wear becomes Uniform,

Slip Slop Slap LOL thats the way for ME....

ALLAH HAFIZ

I love dressing up, I love buying things that make ME look and feel pretty.

Most people are confused about these things, do it for yourself, not for what others think....like C_C said, someone is always gonna disagree with your choice, so why try please them :(

"Fashion changes every season, but your style is yours"....cant remember who said it, but I agree with that.

tataa

Kool_Kat   

I believe if one looks good, one feels good...I don't dress up most of the time, but I alwayz wear something that looks good on me...My clothing has to compliment me, and I have to compliment them...I don't know what I am saying, But I just felt like writing...ohh well...