Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Caashooyinka 101

-Lily-   

Fahiye, people read it because it was mainstream, amusing and sometimes funny. Had it been about text book economics I doubt it would have been a bestseller.

Abdilla, just because a woman is happy to spend her own money on herself & she appears well put together does not mean she is ready to spend yours. Seems there is a lot of Goldigger- phobia floating about. Unless you are insinuating that are a lot of shallow Xalimos out there?

Jamster   

^uum! granted it was mainstream and it was because of this it led levvit and co-author to make alot of money. Levvit is not an economist in traditional sense. I guess the book has done economics what Sophia's world had done for philosophy ;)

Regarding the somali girls? oh well; the freaknomics reading type certainly have expensive taste which they can not afford it--- I dont blame them though; the farax who obliges is the problem.

PS: goldigging requires sharp skills that many xaliimoyin lack-- at least those who try to 'goldig'.

Kool_Kat   

What GOLD is there to dig from a Faarax, ani waayaabee?

Fahiye, loool@natural needs...Hey if you can do it and get away with it, why not? Hadhoow laakiin adoo iskoob iyo biyo kulul laguugubursanaayo yaan ku arag... :D

Jamster   

Naah; you see desire can be created; the man just needs to understand what the woman wants and then fashion himself to that imagine; whence you do that, wether you marry two or three would matter less to her. She should feel that she has done well for herself for the fact that she gets you 1.8 days a week--- a very challenging task to fulfill; but it has been done succesfully. If that is not the case, then the irreligious man would cheat (obeying his natural needs) if you are religious then you will live miserably or in oblivion.

PS: I know plenty of faarax's who would be able to buy you any Jacobs bag or the latest Tom ford designer dirac smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

MMA thanks for sharing, it was entertaining and amusing. Even though it is good to avoid generalization, some of it could be true.

-Lily-   

Fahiye, it seems brain cells are reserved for the male gender in your reasoning. All the same, very odd of the Raaxo Raggeedi character to go for married men.

Jamster   

Lily, No, I know many women who are talented and intelligent that is why I am sometimes attracted-- it is because of superior intellectual ablity that I am stimulated; so please DONT CALL ME A BIGOT. Also, married men are much more attractive then singelton flanderers-- we offer stablity and emotional stimulation that our counterparts cant.

Suad   

Salaams everyone!

My brother Fahiye...you seem like a well educated brother but when you said "Natural Needs" I had to just say to u Marrying 3 women is challenging and very difficult in satisfying them all but if you can do it; just one question...what kind double AA batteries are one!.

"Also, married men are much more attractive then singelton flanderers-- we offer stablity and emotional stimulation that our counterparts cant."

I do agree with you at that point and it is not just the somalis it goes for all the Male Gender, and women like to see that stability.

ps. I loved that book Sophies world, even though I am not into Philosopy but that book helped me understand the concepts and bases of philosophy.

Salaams

How about Mandeeq!

shes really so kool on the phone and pics, but when u pick her up at airport, u keep passing her saying to yourself...hell no that aint her in your head. but its her.

You disconnect your phone after she leaves lool.

:D:D:D

MMA, saa u socotay, saan maa keentay hadana? How many Raaxo Raggeedi aaku soomareen? Runta sheeg?

I know waaaaaaaaay too many Haboon Haads...Good for them thou...

Maxaa, runteena lee maahinoo. Qosoling at knowing many Haboon Haads. Kuusha mee ku dhahayn.

MMA, loool, waxbaba kama aadan taginbe, ar boojaalahaan gacmaha kala bax aan ku dhahey ama qumaati gacmaha ula gal!

Nuunka, labadda lug inay labada dhinacba ku jirto yaa diidaayo hee. Waala isku walaaqaa waliba. :D

You should have stick to your principles yakhii.

LoL, Daahiya, principles aah. In aan meesha dadka ku shidaa rabay. That is all, sister. :D

MMA thanks for sharing, it was entertaining and amusing. Even though it is good to avoid generalization, some of it could be true.

A bit amusing ayee ahayd, not that much, but a bit. Kuwa kalena a bit more offensive.

Originally posted by Fahiye:

Lily, No, I know many women who are talented and intelligent that is why I am sometimes attracted-- it is because of superior intellectual ablity that I am stimulated; so please DONT CALL ME A BIGOT. Also, married men are much more attractive then singelton flanderers-- we offer stablity and emotional stimulation that our counterparts cant.

so true! married women are always flying around us like flies on a fresh dunk.

on the other hand, i guess they know a man needs many partners to satify his desire. i mean, a wife or gf is on available half the month... so no reason to be waiting for nature to cure her.

cut lose on the wild if u are a smart man, is the only option i see!

Salaama Alaykum,

Lolz is Caasho the new it? Caasho is hardly the most popular Somali female name, I say change it to Ayan. That is definitely the most popular Soomaali gabar name; gosh, the only way we differentiate between them is by where they live (Ayan *insert street name here*).

Anyway, a lot of those were on point. Lool who came up with this na?