Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Whats the worst feeLing in the worLd??

Miriam1   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

^Istaaqfurullaah! How so, Hayam? As long as lines are drawn that everyone [especially including the wife] involved are comfortable with, it can work.

Ofcourse, if those lines are drawn it is possible. What I commented on was her comment about a friendship with a married man who confined to her secrets and not to his wife, is chosen partner. That's a unhealthy relationship.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Woman's intuition eh, yet somehow you didn't pick on the Somali man's lies and even worse you think other men fare better. Me thinks you are losing your magic touch
;)

With great power comes with a great responsibility, so I refuse to use such power for my own gain. I suppose that’s why I choose a career in public service. As Humanitarian it’s my job to worn our naïve Somali girls from crooked Somali men.

So why don’t you join me sister? i'll promise i will introduce u to great Humanitarian fellow.

NGONGE   

Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoi’s Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day’s work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city reservoir, he turns to the cupboard, only to find the vodka bottle empty.

Wodhouse.

Malika   

Originally posted by siphoningdilemma:

As Humanitarian it’s my job to worn our naïve Somali girls from crooked Somali men.

I am sure you know what your experience isnt necessary every other Somali women's experience of our Somali men? Arent you being rather naive to assume all Somali men are crooked?

I am recognising the pain,are you hurting sister? smile.gif

Malika   

^ :mad: where is the compassion yaa Ngonge, the sister cant afford another "married friend" fake support, especially not our A&T's[ smile.gif ]

Perhaps am reading too much between the lines of what the sister has so far revealed about herself,but there is an underlined cry for help disguised as "advice" for others...perhaps,perhaps.. ;)

stuffofnonsense,

this u can not reconcile with ur witty remarks. let it go

malika,

sister I tell u no lies but a somali man did hurt me very badly and after that I could not bear the idea of sitting back and let other sisters walk the same path, so here im disguise or undisguised doing the work of what we all should be doing; Campaigning against the existence of somali men, after all its really not that hard given their current situation and the way they work

NGONGE   

^^ That phrase got to you, didn't it? :D

ps

A&T has an Ethiopian passport. ;) (shall I arrange the meeting? Just say the word, dear, just say the word).

Pucca   

the worst feeling has got to be wanting to punch a sheikh but feeling terrible because thats so evil...and well even if i were to get past the guilty feeling, i still couldnt knock him.

*sigh* feels so rotten really...really really horrible.

NGONGE   

If it's any consolation, not all your posts are stuff and nonsense. Only half. :Dicon_razz.gif

Mine of course are always a work of art. Apart from when I'm trolling (like now).

Pucca,

It's evil to punch anyone. But, sometimes it's fun.

Malika   

Sipholingdilema,

But my dear, we cant brush all Somali men with the same brush of contempt we feel for those whom have wronged us. I hear you, on the hurt,but pain will consume you and destroy you if you continue to wallow in it. Let it go, I tell you and you will be free again to love and trust.

Sister,look at the man that hurted you as a mere human being[weak] but by holding on to the negative feelings he has generated within you, is only giving him too much power..Why hand him the power to control the rest of your life?

I dont know about campaining against the existance of Somali men,because when am with my non Somali friends and they tell their tales of their experiences,I am usually left with a relieved feeling..Thank God for our Somali men. I am not saying all Somali men are saints, but we have to distiguish the bad from the good so mahaa?

Some times we get caught up in a pattern of life,especially negative patterns, you will have to be extra strong[emotionally] to overcome the hurt and learn to live life free of pain,disappointments. I would only say,trust in God,subhanallah you will find peace and calamaty through forgiveness..

Inshaallah Kheyr..

ps.Ngonge the troll section is that way>>>>>>