Sign in to follow this  
winnie

talk to me/ ask me a question

Aaliyyah   

^^who are they??? can't answer since the question is fairly vague :confused:

How many hours do u spend on TV and computer daily?

Ameen   

I spend my whole shift at work on the computer and when Im at home...less than an hour (on a good day).

I dont watch t.v. that much unless its a NBA game or an NFL game or a comedy movie thats staring Will Farell or Vince Vaughn. Or than that, Im not home and if I am, than Im doing something else...

Question: Are you a risk taker?

chubacka   

Marinder?! it even sounds terrible.

does Bride and Prejudice count as a hindi film because it was so long and pointless.

whats an important lesson you have learnt?

winnie   

i dont remember. what i do remember from the day i changed my nick is that i was wearing my bro's clothes, his gangsta cap, hoodie, and his new shiny watch. basically, i was thouroughly "thugged out" in my bro's gear. as i was writing my nick though, my feet fell asleep, so i couldnt feel my feet and there you have the birth of "thugged out but cant feel my feet".

winnie   

i dont sound like a man...

i think i sound like a guy on SOL because i dont say alot of stereotypically girly things.

i joke alot. i have a sort of self deprecating style of humour which is kind of "manly" i guess.

i think its the nick and the picture really.

if i had a picture of a flower and a nick like "desert rose", ppl would right away think im a girl.

I never choose nicks that are gender specific. My past ones were "somealien" and "illegal alien"

Originally posted by thugged out but cant feel my feet:

i dont sound like a man...

i think i sound like a guy on SOL because i dont say alot of stereotypically girly things.

i joke alot. i have a sort of self deprecating style of humour which is kind of "manly" i guess.

i think its the nick and the picture really.

if i had a picture of a flower and a nick like "desert rose", ppl would right away think im a girl.

I never choose nicks that are gender specific. My past ones were "somealien" and "illegal alien"

So,why are you so Manish then? do you have a moustache? smile.gif

Originally posted by thugged out but cant feel my feet:

yes, yes i do.

but i shave regularly.

Oh,How not so nice! Goodness,you and your man will probably discuss which razor brand is better. Mhmm,another battle ground,he says gillette,you say sheik smile.gif

So,do you shave with a razor or twizzers? or do you Wax it ?

Lordy Lawd,You must be one ugly manish girl :D