Sign in to follow this  
winnie

talk to me/ ask me a question

Ameen   

When people complain while doing nothing to solve their problems.

Where in the world would you want to be at this present moment?

Ameen   

Nothing happened. Im still here and Im trying to be more active on the forums.

Why is the Islamic folder so dull and the women folder on fire?

winnie   

the women section is discussing one topic in particular which sort of ties in with islam... you know what im sayin'

q : is it hypocritical to nurture a dual personality?

winnie   

i just wanted to interject w a lil info.

bro ameen, so i'm reading your blog, learning about ya and i see there is a question you ask all potential wifeys and that question has found itself in this thread... i failed.

peace.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by thugged out but cant feel my feet:

q : is it hypocritical to nurture a dual personality?

Not at all. One of my 3 personalities is thoroughly miffed by this thread in general. Another one finds it very interesting. The other one is not aware the other 2 are even reading this.

Q:

Take the money and run, or stay and have some fun?

winnie   

take the money and run, than bury it, than pray for forgiveness and never refer to the money or how it came into your posession... i got ish-shoes!

q: do you take care of your health? how far on the list is it in your priorities?

Ameen   

My health is good and I try to stay healthy be paying attention to what my body comsumes and how it reacts. But sometimes when Im eating, I dont bother to listen to my body, instead I send the food down the system and let the belly figure where its going to deposite it.

Question: Who do you love more, your mother or your father?

winnie   

my father, and, because im quite proud of this, i will share this piece of unsolicited information: i'm my dad's favourite.

in fact, i think i won my mom a couple of years ago.

*laughs maniacally*

q: is it normal to have to work hard to keep sibling relationships? and are you ever allowed to keep the ball on the other side of the court?

Ameen   

Work hard? Sometimes and the reason can be, he are humans and they're periods of time where we get under each others skin and we need patience...which is easier said than practised.

Question: Everyone has flaws in their character, so which of the ONE of the following three traits could you tolerate.

1) An ignorant person

2) Self-fish person

3) A liar

winnie   

Originally posted by Al-Mu'minah:

Salaama alaykum,

Feet scare me and disgust me! Keep your shoes, or socks on at all times (except when making wudhu, taking a shower, taking a bath etc.)! Seriously, feet smell and they remind me of fungus.
:(redface.gif

My question: How do you keep your concentration in salaah?

This has become really hard for me these past few days.
:(

imaginiation and patience, the ingredients to a great salah. imagine its your last prayer, and yr moments away from being shown your book of deeds. this will make you more aware of what your saying, yr posture, and will consume yr thoughts. plus, take yr time with each posture and learn all the meanings of what you are saying in arabic, and think of their significance. make dua's for yourself in sujuud. make dua's for yrself and bro's and sis' after salaah.

there is a dua, i believe the prophet muhammad used to say (pbuh)

allahumma cini cala dhikrik, wa shukrik, wa xusni cibadatika

which roughly translates to : oh Allah, help me to remember you, thank You and to remember You in the best of manners.amiin.

winnie   

i think i would most tolerate an ignorant person although im pretty sure ive tolerated all of the above in varying degrees.

question: im thinking of a number between 1 and 10, what is it?

(im runnin' out of suitable questions)