Sign in to follow this  
winnie

talk to me/ ask me a question

Do you think you will achieve everything that you wish to achieve before time is up?

No, as you grow older the list of I must achieve this and that seems to grow with you it’s an endless vicious cycle with no light at the end of the tunnel since we are all greedy

Who’s your favourite bunny, Holly, Kendra or the other one?

Malika   

^Erm pass, they annoy me actually.

Ghanima, I dont think one can achieve all they set up to,saying that it all depends on the goals how realistic they are and so on.

What keeps you motivated?

chubacka   

^^ A belief that one day I shall be completely utterly happy! ;)

Question from Salma and Hannah 7W: How many heads have you got?

Miriam1   

Heads? one only..is this a trick question?

ps..who's salma and hanna?

Um Question

What is the most difficult interview question you ever had?

chubacka   

No its not a trick questions I dnt think...dey r 2 girls from sch I work in.

worse interview was for a job I really wanted but had no experience for an dey were asking me soooo many questions and da other candidates all had sooo much experience. Needless to say I dnt get it but dats life. If I applied for it now I would prob get it but I wouldn't apply! icon_razz.gif

What annoys you about other ppl?

Kool_Kat   

^Anything and everything, otherwise they wouldn't have been my friends...I take the good with the bad...

Tell us about yourself?

winnie   

yes, yes i do.

actually it depends how long its been decomposing. the stench may get at me...

are you a serial killer, by any chance? *nervous laughter*

Miriam1   

Ha! nope not a serial killer..does it count that I am ADDICTED to a show about a GOOD serial killer..DEXTER?

I am plugging the show now. Folks (in north america) tune in on Sunday Feb 17 at 10 pm, Canadians (CTV) Americans (CBS)Season 1 of the best show you will ever watch (better than the Sopranos) will air..

Its a weird show, cause u know what he is doing is bad... shouldn't murder people..but you can't help supporting him against the police..

Question

Would you turn in someone into the police who was cleaning up the "trash" in the streets. I.e murdering other murderers that escaped the law due to bureaucratic technicalities

Aaliyyah   

I would never turn in anyone, whether they are murdering innocent individuals or murderers. I wouldn't be able to handle all those court appointments and stress that a witness will go through, not to mention you are putting your safety in line.

I was wondering if there was a point in your life that you were discriminated against based on your race, religion , culture etc? and if so, how did you handle it?

winnie   

yes, and i dont know how to handle. im going through it at work. a part of me thinks that if i work harder, than i'll get ahead no matter... but there are other factors no matter what.

dual question:ever think that somalia's poverty is a blessing in disguise?

can you imagine the extreme poverty that pushes people to immorality?

Miriam1   

Aliyah! seriously? I mean if your neighbour is murdered in cold blood..forget your neighbour

but how about someone close to you..and your testimony could avert more deaths...how does this effect your morality and conscious just wondering.

Question 1

ever think that somalia's poverty is a blessing in disguise

I would if there was some benefit. But I see none people are still starving and fighting.

can you imagine the extreme poverty that pushes people to immorality?

extreme poverty has pushed and will always push people to severe degrees of immoral behavior..silly example but those men and women who had plane crash in the Alps or some snowy mountain and they resorted to cannibalism to survive literally eating the dead flesh of those who died in the plane crash it happened in the seventies or eighties not sure but was made into a movie....can you imagine what happens during war time...god forbid.

Question

To what means will you resort to achieve success as you define in this world..so I mean financial, professional success

winnie   

i would like to say all means that are permissible, but im not that success driven to seek them all out. i'll seek the ones in my means, that are permissible and important to me at a given moment in my life.

elaboration on my 2nd question: i meant, can you personally imagine yourself in such a desperate situation where all you values are put into question?

Miriam1   

Oh um..its difficult to imagine but not impossible. I do see myself in that position, I can always counter your question with the simple argument what are values in a society that no longer supports them and promotes them. If there is such extereme poverty, hardship and desperation and I am left to fend for myself and those I love then, I would risk my values, perhaps even more if I had the ability to save someone I cared for.

Question..silly one

Jaguar or BMW