Sign in to follow this  
Mombasa_QUEEN

I love a guy who spoil me

Xoogsade   

Aeryn Sun, Niyad isku dhiska caadi waaye lol. If someone praises the food and they want to compliment the effort of the cook/wife/mom/Sis and etc, I have no issues. The thing I find embarrassing is when people relish talking about food ceaselessly, Or they complain alot if something contradicts their taste buds, nitpicking and taking the food apart and commenting on every aspect of it. It is just a food you know, Cun ee hore u Soco. What is the big deal about it LOL. I even apologize to the waiter when they intimidate him or make him look bad.

PS: Magacaaga waa xafidi la'ahay. Had to go back several times and see how it is spelt.

Hadalka badan inaan iska dhaafo aa la ii qaatey aniga LOL.

AS, I am a freak and a happy one at that! I'm all for praising food. I'm quite a good cook and if I wasn't told so I wouldn't know so. I do appreciate feedback. I always say, that was delicious, thank you or keep quiet if it wasn't.

There are people who like to drone on about the volume of bariis, hilib, caano, maraq and what-not they've consumed. Have u not met those with buffet fetishes, those who love paying a fixed price and distending their stomach? Over-consumption of food can be sinful. Sitting down for food should be a pleasurable, appreciative experience, not a gluttonous feast.

We've changed the subject entirely

Bess.   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

no offense mombasa queen, but these days not a lot of guys spoil their women and for good reasons too. :rolleyes:

next second she thinks she controls you redface.gif

u'all sound like u r playing games....that's not wat a relationship is about....there is no such thing as "spoiling" a person....u r grown up ppl...i hope...being nice and sweet....is now taken as being weak and easily controlled....well i disagree with all of u....and i believe being nice has its own rewards... :D;)

Tuujiye   

spoile me kulahaa!! Ar baaquli aan ku matago ii keena!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ilaahoo talefoon xubin ha iga dhigan...maxaa markaste lagaa wacaa ma tacsi baa kuutaal..

wareer badanaa!!

Qac Qaac   

ar bas bas mataka jooji bas.. tooreydana caloosha ka ilaali, ha is dilin... umadaan hala yaabin, spoil iyo lugu taag taag ha iskaga jiraan ee dhaaf.

Gabbal   

no offense mombasa queen, but these days not a lot of guys spoil their women and for good reasons too.

next second she thinks she controls you

u'all sound like u r playing games....that's not wat a relationship is about....there is no such thing as "spoiling" a person....u r grown up ppl...i hope...being nice and sweet....is now taken as being weak and easily controlled....well i disagree with all of u....and i believe being nice has its own rewards...

:confused:

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote: no offense mombasa queen, but these days not a lot of guys spoil their women and for good reasons too.

next second she thinks she controls you

u'all sound like u r playing games....that's not wat a relationship is about....there is no such thing as "spoiling" a person....u r grown up ppl...i hope...being nice and sweet....is now taken as being weak and easily controlled....well i disagree with all of u....and i believe being nice has its own rewards...

:confused:

Nice witout Principles is weak..Nice with strong principles Strong :)

Seriously tho, if a gurl you spoil.. doesnt spoil you back?? I would say U r bloody weak... coz you will want the same respect that you gave her and she should be thoughtful as well...otherwise it is one sided which means you are on the losing side..

Dont let your self become a prey!!!!

There are mean ppl out there !!! :D:D

Bess.   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

[/qb]

Nice witout Principles is weak..Nice with strong principles Strong :)

Seriously tho, if a gurl you spoil.. doesnt spoil you back?? I would say U r bloody weak... coz you will want the same respect that you gave her and she should be thoughtful as well...otherwise it is one sided which means you are on the losing side..

Dont let your self become a prey!!!!

There are mean ppl out there !!! :D:D [/QB]

of course...exactly....i don't believe in being sheep and having someone walk all over u....u shouldn't cater to a person who is not deserving and in turn doesn't take care of u....if u do that for a person....they will realize that u r weak and use and abuse u and neva respect u....

Don't become someone's dormat!!! :(

respec

Bess.   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Besbaaso well done for agreeing with me!!!

icon_razz.gif

it wasn't personal... :rolleyes: ....it could have been anyone else out there..... :rolleyes:

peace