Sign in to follow this  
Mombasa_QUEEN

I love a guy who spoil me

hey ya

lady dont you think nowadyz ya need a guy to spoil ya i mean in a good way for ex. take you out to breakfast,launch,and dinner give you gift,tell you every min how he love you and appriciate you lol and hang out with hes family if possible lol,take you to the beach,take you shopping,movies i mean let him be a reall men and also call you every min and let you knw how much he loves you lol thats a dream guy i knw we can be independent but these does not count if you found ya dream mate somehow i had a guy who sopil me alot but since i moved out of city we could not keep up so i would love me to find another guy like him lol.

raula   

M_QUEEN-honey if you are looking for all the flavors you can find in real ICE-CREAM you better go to an ITALIAN GELATO store-not mallka somaliyeed :D kapish! sidaado kale baan ahaan jire markaan gashaanti aha..laakin hada waxaa ku siganahay inaan KENYATI(kuwa caadiga ah iskaaba dhaaf, masaaida iyo turkaanada)ku qabto noh! (maryooley maskaxdaani duqowde ma meeleyn karaan mandhay :D )-sukuma iyo ugalidii hadaba aan ku noqdo -alla wareer badanaa ;)

lol i knw these was gonna bring some trouble i love trouble so iam hopin for alot of reply in a bad way.

raula you knw i cant understand ya big words in somali but all i understood in ya writting is ugali iyo sukuma lol iam kidding but next time make sure you put ya words in english or swahili lol if thats possible.

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by rudy:

yo sista! lookie heya!! pm the admin, story is that he looking for 2nd wife! homie rich too! :confused:

for reals.. warya rudy and u didn't tell me, but u had to tell mizz mombasa.. :D aight i see how our friendship is lol...

going back to the topic. girl spoilin? aight im already spoiled thanks to moma and dada, so i want someone to not spoil me please :( hahah... i get bored easily.. and tellin me how much he likes me every min kills it and about the callin every min.. heck no. did i say heck no hahahah..

as weird as it sounds, i like playa kinda type.. kinda show me u like me, but don't bored me hehehehe...

Originally posted by Mombasa_QUEEN:

hey ya

lady dont you think nowadyz ya need a guy to spoil ya i mean in a good way for ex. take you out to breakfast,launch,and dinner give you gift,tell you every min how he love you and appriciate you lol and hang out with hes family if possible lol,take you to the beach,take you shopping,movies i mean let him be a reall men and also call you every min and let you knw how much he loves you

Sounds like a stalker to me.

Curly   

Hey I think you’re alone on that one girl because God...I know I’d hate to feel that trapped, the thought of someone calling me every week would suffocate me, forget every minute!

Anyways, I like to think I’m independent so someone splashing his money about would either make me feel intimidated or I’d end up pitying him.

I know I don’t use and abuse but sometimes I feel like I am, when I’m not.

I'm not surprised he couldn't keep up when u moved!

Not my cup of tea. One shadow(mine) is enough. I'd have slapped him with an injunction order and told him to get a hobby and a life while he's at it.

If u like that sort of ever-present devotion and find another like him, don't move. I can't imagine they're that easy to find.

LOL i just love to see my somali people with their own opinion lol but hey i bet ya dont wanna share it but it real life ya would love it dr.phill lol shobaro i never said i was desprate so anywayz holla somali ppl

Bess.   

queenie sis...this is my opinion...and its 4real...it seems needy....wanting anyone to do that 4 u....im sure there r guys out there who will do that 4 u...but is that the kind of person u need...someone who constantly needs attention by calling u and telling u they luv u...that isn't necessary as long as u know and its said at the right times and constantly...makes the feelings cheap...and about buying gifts ...wat does he want in return?...i wonder....it sounds tiring and time consuming....i can't handle ppl like that....it would also bore me and make me pity him for being so insecure..... :(

ps...i like independent men...cause im an independent woman.... :D

peace