Hibo

Mid mid isu ilaaliya - khatar baa lagu jiraaye

Hibo   

postcrd1.jpg

Lets whoop some butts to protect ours.... and our families and children

JamaaL-11 the vigilante' 4life from today

Hibo   

2- BARWAAQO

I'm not sure how much safe-guarding I'll be able to do....but hey! I am willing to try 'cos we really do need to do something.

Hibo   

u know what i think u guys should do, i hear a lot about somali youths getting shot or stabbed in london and i was wondering if they have any somali communities that offer activities to somali youth to keep them from the streets. u guys should do something about that.

create a program where youths could come and teach them about their heritage or sports activities just anything to keep them from becoming lost in this world.

peace.

thats all i could think of.

p.s yeah about the safe-guard issue, i ain't near london.

waraa jamal seetahay?

long time no see brother.

Ashwaq   

Jamaal:

That is great idea. I don't live in London nor would I likely to visit anytime soon, but I just come in her to give you a sisterly moral support.

What do you suggest you will do with this group?

I like what najma said. Sports or even theater, that is if they won't beat you for suggestin it smile.gif.

Good luck

Paragon   

Soo qaado abaa jihaad yar aan galeenaaye...

Waraa shaqa ma kulihi hadii geeska lagaa dakhro ..ani xataa insurance maku jiri... ;)

Lefty   

Are you guyz having difficult living peacefully down there or this is all about the "Hooligans" I'm keep hearing!

Anyhow, good luck to your mission and inform me if you ever need any back up from N. America. :cool:

Paragon   

Quite-Storm Thank you brother for your pure nomadness, we need more brothers like you. Sxb i we should get together since we live in the same city...and discuss nomadic issues and safety.

Rokko   

If Jamaal, Shaqsii, Q-Storm and lovely Barwaaqo and lovely Ameenah can come together, ya all can make a difference.

Nomadic issues and safety ....namean?

loooooooooool

Paragon   

lool MOB deep, we got issues with other so we wonna sort it out with either fists or verbs.

Quite-storm will come with his budh andd i will come with my waraf, BARWAAQO will incourage us going to war with mashxarado. You know me, hadii la ii mashxarado mingis aanba isku ridi...yaa iga dagaal badan...lol MMA can just watch anigoo furka tuurey xanaaq dartiis.

Nomadic issues and safety...those are the words