Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

1st Annual Somali Appeal

Ms DD   

Val.. Not to worry.. They willall come after they finish the event Anyway Somali shindig starts weill after midnight.

Congrats though. Make sure u become blond for the event icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Somali wedding in the day time. I must see that one!!! :D

MS DD: No NOT blond for her wedding, the in-laws will freak out!! You are trying to get her into trouble already! :D

Well Done Juxa & Ibtisaam - Good Luck with everything - i will pray for you lot and the event.

Barwaaqo - i am sure the girls will attend your wedding albeit with donation bucket

Ibtisam   

Loool @ hijacking Val's wedding with donation boxes and tired faces!! :D Wali.

I like how sayid has put his role aside, haye did you give yourself a holiday yaro?

Val: Fariid, that is the way to go :D

LoL@ donation buckets. Imagine they go missing whilst our girls are busy shaking their booty. I can't take responsibility for such a thing.

Jokes aside, there will be no clash. I would happily help out if I am back in London by then (strong possibility that I will), I'A.

Juxa   

guys, val's wedding deserves a topic of its own. it is not everyday when gabadheena gets married. Mabrook to the happy couple, may allah bless the union.

Sayid meesha dhan iska saartay, i guess you dont want Ngonge to raise more, hayaba.

i think with everyone's support we could make amazing difference insha allah

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Juxa:

Ngonge what you mean good luck, we expect your contribution :rolleyes: xoog iyo xoolaba.

to the rest i truely hope you will help us. it is great cause.

I would love to come and help (honestly). But I am the most unreliable person I know. I wouldn't want to make any promises and then let you down. I may just about manage a one off task (make it simple ladies, I've got a bad back and my eye sight is not as good as it used to be). :D

LOL@new park, mss dd let the girls know of any worthy projects that you see happening in dhulkii hooyo.

:confused: @ people implying i was somehow part of this event in the first place. Althought i wish i was, this event is solely these lovely ladies pet.

Juxa   

people people, stop the goodluck chants.

meel hoo ubaahan hadal waxkama taro ileyne.

Ngonge we will find something you can do, bal imow friday insha allah.

All able bodied young somali professionals who live in or around london and have seen this advert should attend - haddii kale - Waxaan Illaah ka baryaya $%&*^&(OP*&^%$£%^ "%£^$%&*&*(^%$%£ ^$£%&*()_)*&^%£$ "£$%&^*()))(&*^%$ %£$^&*(((*^%&$£ in kuligiin "£$&%*(*^&%$^&*^()*& %^$%$%& "$£%^&&&^%£$^&* :cool: nuune spit on it :D - the rest of you say aamiin!