Sign in to follow this  
FatB

hello i am the new guy

FatB   

asalaama calaycum my fellow brothers and sisters

my name is mohamed aka professer. i have been following this forum for a long time now, and i would like to say that u people are the smartes people i have seen on a forum; every body here who posts as a unique character (i have noticed that ngonge is the most respected poster here)

i hope that i will get to no u all, i have enjoyed all your posts, it been fun reading them and educational.

just one more thing, what is the average age of all of uz, couse i am 20 years old....:grin:

Jumatatu   

First and foremost sxb w/s & welcome, and yeah as you say Ngonge is not the least respected in here. And as of age he is the oldest being 19....but now I guess u beat him to it...

welcome again

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

wlc to SOL, where no day is the same as yesterday. i hope u will enjoy yr stay here and it will be like second mudul for you.

so you are 20 huh? mmmmmmmmm indheresting. SOL is ageless. those u think are the oldest happen to be the youngest ;)

wlc anyway

NGONGE   

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi !

Welcome aboard, mate

I’m glad that you’ve noticed how respected and revered I am on these parts. Start as you mean to go on. :D ** Feigns false modesty ** :rolleyes:

You’ll probably find this place a bit slow at this time of day, that’s because the European and American night owls are not here yet. Only a couple of Londoners and Arab country dwellers are to be found at this time of day. Still, you’re not missing much. When you’ve got the cream of nomadville to converse with, I doubt the absence of the stale milk will bother you that much. Welcome again, mate. Go on, dive right in! :D

Saalixa   

Welcome to the world of the unnatural, unprovocatives :D nomads here are friendlyyy enjoy....by the way nice to see you are from downunder

W/S W/R W/B.

Brother Max'ed, known as Professor, am new to this forum too, but one thing we are in agreement is that this forum is an irresistable state of curiosity, especially to the newcomers, just like you and me. Welcome, insha allah, and contribute your part of the stories so as to learn from your unique experiences and views.

Ibros

nuune   

sxboow welcome, we are glad u chose to join us, feel free to float around :D

sxb we are all 14 and 19, u da oldest

Intel   

wasalamu alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuh professer

massive welcome mate, rapt to see a fellow aussie join the family smile.gif

dawoco   

firstly wcs wr wb

Professor, wlc to our big disfunctional family. We are here as part of a pact we made with our parents, either good old dhaqan celis, or taking part of a well respected somali web page :D

U can guess which one we choose.

Alle-ubaahne, wlc to you too dear,, its always good to see our nomad family expanding.

As for the age thing...Professor, when u say 20. u mean ur real age, the age on ur pasport or the age u tell ur fellow somalis?

Me is jst curious icon_razz.gif

Once again, a big wlc..

Are you kidding me???

This forum is beginning to look like a dumpster....(No offense to Admin/moderators)

How long is everyone gonna pretend to ignore that the same pple are filling up forums with trash. Not only that, these same pple are coming up new ways to identity their alter-ego's.

On top of everything else, their alter-ego's are complimenting them, how odd???

I find this very disturbing and pray for all the alter-ego's who recently registered. May allah be with you all.

I asked my alter ego (I happen to develop one recently) "are we imagining all of this???" SHONNA, (one of my favourites) speaks up " and says I highly doubt it.

Saabir   

Welcome profesor, Hope u enjoy your stay here and we are proud to have the youngest somali profesor here ! smile.gif .

Secondly there's no age limit here. U see here members in thier 40s, 30s and 20s.

N.O.R.F   

Welcome professor!

This is an addictive sight with wierd and wonderful people filling it! Xalimoyaasha iska ilaali, they are plenty! :Dicon_razz.gif