Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

Chimps Championed Aids[Pheeew!!]

Oh,false alarm!! HIV virus was not after all found in the Western gay zones,it was and it started in AFRICA!![Hey blame Africa].The African chimpanzee in central & west african rain forest,had all along been the source of the HIV virus after all.. :rolleyes:

I am no sciencetist but alllow me to say F&^%^ck that sh1t.

This paragraph here juiced up my already cynical mind:

But SIVcpz has not been found to cause any Aids-like illnesses in chimpanzees, so researchers are investigating why the animals do not suffer any symptoms, when humans - who are so genetically similar - do. MORE ON THIS SILLY FINDINGS

WTF! is this? do i sense some racist[OUI]whiteman supremacy in this report?

So,how exactly did the gay man in Sanfransisco gay district contract this thing then?...Some gay cadaan man got humped by a chimp? :confused:

What other dreaded disease originated in Africa? Perhaps the commoncold virus was found in a camel?

Castro   

Originally posted by Faaraxov:

So,how exactly did the gay man in Sanfransisco gay district contract this thing then?...Some gay cadaan man got humped by a chimp? :confused:

Either the dude in SF humped the guy who ate a chimp or he ate the guy who humped a chimp.

winnie   

you sound as racist as you say whitey is. if anything the disease was bred in a labarator, whether for a racist diabolical end, i dont know and neither can it be proven and i blame yt for that. damn white lab coats. can never get the blood stains to come off.

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Faaraxov:

Either the dude in SF humped the guy who ate a chimp or he ate the guy who humped a chimp.
Thats even more confusing good castro. Btw,thats really funny esp he ate the guy kkkkk:p

Waxaan la yaabay,and i am hopin you help me out here[since you are the resident caqlilow],how did this thing move from the chimp to the cadaan dude in Sanfransico,apparently they found this ish on or around 1930 :confused:

Perhaps this is just another way of bored and underfed silly sciencetists to justify things they did while in a trance in the african rainforest.

They couldnt find jack so they made up this crap

Edit:Alienchick,what in gods green earth are you babbling about dear?

Baluug   

Maybe he humped the chimp who ate the guy :D

Originally posted by MC Xamar:

quote:Originally posted by Castro:

quote:

Maybe he humped the chimp who ate the guy
:D
LOL! :D

Arent you two billy goats crazie thugs?

take everything with a grain of salt.! just say..hmm.

never trust a human 100% or u will be disappointed.

me i that aid was started in the white house by nixons fbi agents after they the tape reals...! i read that some where..or was it a dream..!

The African chimpanzee in central & west african rain forest,had all along been the source of the HIV virus after all..

Damn! They've beaten me to the punch!

I am no sciencetist

Thank God!

"But SIVcpz has not been found to cause any Aids-like illnesses in chimpanzees, so researchers are investigating why the animals do not suffer any symptoms, when humans - who are so genetically similar - do"

WTF! is this? do i sense some racist[OUI]whiteman supremacy in this report?

I don't sense any whiteman uber-racism, I think you're letting your prejudices get the better of you.

So,how exactly did the gay man in Sanfransisco gay district contract this thing then?

The same or similar way/s americans contracted the Ebola Virus -- hosted and transmitted by C. African rainforest Chimps -- a while back in the US (few people died of it). Or the West Nile virus, the Bird Flu virus or the plethora of other diseases originating in non-human species. What seems hard to fathom Awoowe?

What other dreaded disease originated in Africa?

The Ebola Virus. For one.

I thought AIDS was man made by some doctor who was conducting an experiment that went wrong --- if it is man made, it's a disease that benefits primarly those in the west - in other words, the depopulation of Africa - problem is that Africa has the highest orphan rates due to AIDS, and general misunderstanding and cultural taboos of the disease kills many and not to mention those people in Africa are unable to attain the pills because they cost a lot.

Miriam1   

We have to be very skeptical of these reports, any intelligent person can see how racist it is…a disease where the usual cause is sexual promiscuity is linked to Africans…tis that racist stereotype that was created during colonization, missionary work…â€we are here to help the godless, the immoral†blah blah. I didn’t read the paper or care to….i mean that one singular quote faraxo put up is proof enough... read this paper written by Charles Geshekter called the Critical reappraisal of African aids research and western sexual stereotypes. READ it and his other work, he did some stuff in Somalia too…very interesting stuff. One of the things that blew me off was how aids was diagnosed in most African countries….now consider a country crippled in debt, non existent social structures…how are people diagnosed with the virus….i mean there isn’t one single test for aids that tells you have it or not…signs of a weak immune system in a person who is does not have any other diseases like TB or Malaria in the west (where they are rare anyway) has the possibility to have aids. now this is with tests done in proper hospitals. now these things don’t exist or don’t function to fulfill all the needs in most African countries. how do they diagnose people….through a list of symptoms….the person has been weak/fatigued for more then one month, diarrhea, lost considerable weight, general illness….is diagnosed with HIV…….how messed up is that !!! now this poor person could simply be suffering from the daily struggles of life, lack of nutrition, have previously suffered from other diseases that weaken his/her immune system….i mean wtf ! this loose careless classification of such a disease is criminal man..well enough I am not going to summaries his writings but seriously read read read…the paper and look up his earlier work

^^^ Thanks for the source i plan on reading some of his work, the funny thing is that AIDS is no longer an african problem, its ravaging through Russia, China, India among other nations --- clearly this disease threatens humanity --- not to mention in the US, blacks have the highest numbers when it comes to AIDS.

winnie   

Originally posted by Hayam:

We have to be very skeptical of these reports, any intelligent person can see how racist it is…a disease where the usual cause is sexual promiscuity is linked to Africans…tis that racist stereotype that was created during colonization, missionary work…â€we are here to help the godless, the immoral†blah blah. I didn’t read the paper or care to….i mean that one singular quote faraxo put up is proof enough... read this paper written by
Charles Geshekter called the Critical reappraisal of African aids research and western sexual stereotypes.
READ it and his other work, he did some stuff in Somalia too…very interesting stuff. One of the things that blew me off was how aids was diagnosed in most African countries….now consider a country crippled in debt, non existent social structures…how are people diagnosed with the virus….i mean there isn’t one single test for aids that tells you have it or not…signs of a weak immune system in a person who is does not have any other diseases like TB or Malaria in the west (where they are rare anyway) has the possibility to have aids. now this is with tests done in proper hospitals. now these things don’t exist or don’t function to fulfill all the needs in most African countries. how do they diagnose people….through a list of symptoms….the person has been weak/fatigued for more then one month, diarrhea, lost considerable weight, general illness….is diagnosed with HIV…….how messed up is that !!! now this poor person could simply be suffering from the daily struggles of life, lack of nutrition, have previously suffered from other diseases that weaken his/her immune system….i mean wtf ! this loose careless classification of such a disease is criminal man..well enough I am not going to summaries his writings but seriously read read read…the paper and look up his earlier work

balance helps though. not all of africa is bush country. just like we should be skeptical at how research depicts africans or blames africans for their sufferings i think creating further taboos (or even sustaining old ones) on aids and hiv will only further increase suffering.

winnie   

[qb]

how about not calling me a chick, punk.

Originally posted by illegal some-alien:

[qb]

how about not calling me a chick, punk.
My apologies walaal. I did not mean to call you names.

The same or similar way/s americans contracted the Ebola Virus -- hosted and transmitted by C. African rainforest Chimps -- a while back in the US (few people died of it). Or the West Nile virus, the Bird Flu virus or the plethora of other diseases originating in non-human species. What seems hard to fathom Awoowe?

Sac'ad Badne;Walle inaad sac tahay waad cadeeysatay.Please do yourself and most importantly do me a favor: Shut the F&^&&& UP!

You are here typing away these statements claiming that the Aids virus was spread like the ebola virus miyaa?...totally disregarding the sources & specimens of the EBOV such as Blood, urine, respiratory and throat secretions, semen and other tissues from human or animal hosts; arthropods, rodents and non-human primates represent a potential source of infection ...so by your words,then the Aids Virus & the Ebov have about the same mode of transmission?? :confused:

Zafir   

Sac'ad Badne;Walle inaad sac tahay waad cadeeysatay.Please do yourself and most importantly do me a favor: Shut the F&^&&& UP!

Isn’t someone going to say anything or put a stop to this, Faarahov, you have repeatedly called this man every god damn name in the book. Brother your issues SB seem out of the ordinary since it’s always resulting in name calling. Critique the idea walaalkiis.