Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

SWEETEST TEXT MESSAGES!

NGONGE   

lol@Sisade :D

It sounds like you reluctantly accept it. ;)

Anyway, I was hoping to steer the subject away from the “sweet txt msgs†into something else. It didn’t work as well as I wanted. Seems everyone is in LOVE with mobile phones. Ah well...

shyhem   

Originally posted by *Femme Fatale*:

I dont hate or like cell phones. I hate all phones period. I never use the one at home either, unless absolutley necessarly. Im amazed that people can talk for it for an hour, much less more than that. I get tired and bored easily.

I definetly have something against phones of all kinds.

My mother adores me
:D:D

As for text messages...they sound so corny and fake.
icon_razz.gif

U are either aguy or u are simply not keeping it real.I have neva come across agirl who doesn't talk for hours on the phone and here u're tellling us u use the phone like us( the guys ) brief and precise to the point.I must say that's hard to believe.

nuune   

wiilo, sxbtaa kol horeyba butac boombale noqotey maxaaba laga ilaalin, xoogaa haddey hunqaacdo(by wallac when she gets married), that would make her skinny, istaqfurullaah.

Wiilo   

Looooooooool@nuune

Shyhem: not all girls like talk on the phone hours, i'm a girl and i don't talk on the phone hours, Hell i rather watch SPORTS then talk on the phone hours, u might neva seen that but there are millions of girls who hate to talk on the phone hours............

Go figure:..................

Originally posted by Shyhem:

quote:Originally posted by *Femme Fatale*:

I dont hate or like cell phones. I hate all phones period. I never use the one at home either, unless absolutley necessarly. Im amazed that people can talk for it for an hour, much less more than that. I get tired and bored easily.

I definetly have something against phones of all kinds.

My mother adores me
:D:D

As for text messages...they sound so corny and fake.
icon_razz.gif

U are either aguy or u are simply not keeping it real.I have neva come across agirl who doesn't talk for hours on the phone and here u're tellling us u use the phone like us( the guys ) brief and precise to the point.I must say that's hard to believe.
Shyhem: I didnt know there were gendered ways of doing everything! Trust me, Im definetly not a guy. icon_razz.gif

But a tiny part of your suspicion has something to do with why I hate phones! :D

*gets teary eyed*

Damn you for making me remeber and relive those many cruel,traumatic, scarring moments in my childhood! :mad:

Qac Qaac   

wiilo is a guy girl.. magaca aaba ka fahmi kartaa.. no phone talking, and watches with u the nfl at 1pm sundays right looool.. just missing the pob corn and pepsi.. not beer istaghfurullah..

Nuune sir aad ka shiftay, simply the best butac boombalo miyaa oh noooo... richard simmons aan u yeeraynaa..

FF, ee shaki maakaaga jira in aad gabar tahay, trust me maxaa waaye, mise waxbaa isku ogtahay miyaa.

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

FF, ee shaki maakaaga jira in aad gabar tahay, trust me maxaa waaye, mise waxbaa isku ogtahay miyaa.

Maya. Shyhem baa shaki ku jiro...indihiisa iyo timaha rama-raamaha ah oo istaagsan uma jeydid miyaa? icon_razz.gif