Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

SWEETEST TEXT MESSAGES!

Wiilo   

Qac Qaac waad Caytameysaa baa lagu yiri, I'm 100% woman ok afkaaga suubso baa lagu yiri, Watching sports doesn't mean that i'm a MAN ok :mad: :mad:

Go figure:.............

Qac Qaac   

u r not a man, u r those chilling girls that guys love to have around.. those girls who actually would watch the game with u, and not complain..

Wiilo   

Waraa Qac Qaac Don't EVER question my "WomanHooD" :confused: I'm a woman okey :mad: PeRioD.............

nEcbiyAaaaaaaaaaa:..............

Pacifist   

Talk about people ruining the thread. Going off topic and going gogogosh :confused:

Anyways here goes my sweet text messages

1)if i died or travelled far, i'd write ur name on every star, so everyone could look up & see, dat u mean the world 2 me

2)You can fall from a bridge, you can fall from above, but the best way of falling, is falling in love!

3) Although its quite a statement, Well it happens 2 b true. The best friend i ever had, Im glad 2 say its u!

4)i cant txt u roses or fax u my heart.id email u kisses but wed stil b apart.i luv u 2 pieces n just wish ud c dat i care 4 u so much coz u mean da world 2 me.

^^^^^ this one is my favorite

5)A GOOD FRIEND IS LIKE A 'COMPUTER''ENTERS' UR LIFE. 'SAVES' U IN DA HEART. 'FORMATS' UR PROBLEMS.' SHIFTS' U 2 OPPORUNITY & NEVA 'DELETS' U 4RM DA HEART

6)A gun can kill some1.fire can burn some1.wind can chill. anger can rage till it tearz u apart.but da power of ur smile can heal a frozen heart

7)The virtue of love isnt finding the perfect person, but by loving the imperfect person perfectly

8)If you want me to fall for you- you have to give me something worth tripping over.

9)love is not how u 4get but how u forgive.not how u listen but how u understand.not what u see but what u feel & not how u let go but how u hold on.

10)Looks may capture the eyes but it's the personality that captures the heart

11) uv been called b4 cupids court 4 stealin my heart. trespassin in my dreams & robin me of my senses.uv been sentened 2 a lifetime wiv me- how

do u plead?

12)One day u'll ask me: "whats more important to u- me or ur life?" ill say "my life" and u'll go and leave without even knowing that u are my life.

13)Remember me and bare in mind A faithful girl is hard to find This is always good and true So dont go changing old for new!

14)If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

15)f water was a kiss id send u the sea.if a hug was 1 leaf id send u a tree if luv were forever id send u eternity!

16)If a kiss was a raindrop i'd send u showers.if a hug was a second i'd send u hours.if a smile was water i'd send u a sea.if love was a person i'd send u me!

Oky for the thread starter there u go damn i think i wrote alot :D

3)

Ngonge bro, well the phone does become handy sometimes :D

Originally posted by Shyhem:

quote:Originally posted by *Femme Fatale*:

I dont hate or like cell phones. I hate all phones period. I never use the one at home either, unless absolutley necessarly. Im amazed that people can talk for it for an hour, much less more than that. I get tired and bored easily.

I definetely have something against phones of all kinds.

My mother adores me
:D:D

As for text messages...they sound so corny and fake.
icon_razz.gif

U are either aguy or u are simply not keeping it real.I have neva come across agirl who doesn't talk for hours on the phone and here u're tellling us u use the phone like us( the guys ) brief and precise to the point.I must say that's hard to believe.
Shyhem, give the sister credit. Not every woman on earth loves the phone. Never been my thing either. Sounds all phoney really better talking to a person face 2 face. And being precise is a plus.

But I do love the answering machine. Takes all the messages and well in my own space and time can contact who I want and when.even if that means visiting them

Jurnee   

The sweetest message I ever got was:

Finding love is a mission

Falling in love is an ambition

Just follow the Somali tradition

And let your father make the decision