Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

SWEETEST TEXT MESSAGES!

NGONGE   

Heh. Nothing to do with being a luaddite! It’s more a case of disliking mobile phones, any time and any place. What do you use your mobile phone for? Do you really think the vast majority of people who own mobile phones really need them? Why? :confused:

NGONGE   

^^^ That was yesterday, dear. I'm great today. Yes, I don't own a mobile phone. My wife does though (it was needed during her pregnancy just in case anything happened and she needed to get in touch with me).

However, I still insist on the pointlessness of mobile phones to the majority of people.

^^^aaah now I understand.....bcoz ur wife owns amobile n she is chatting with her m8s u feel left out....u r not getting the "quality time", n u r left with changing nappies....isn't that right? Now we've figured out the problem behind it.....is there anything else thats bothering you?

Cellphones are bad. Text messeges are good. But Messages are always good. Masseges can be good for many reasons. An starving brother in Somalia always have a message to convey to others. For him, every communicative tool is good. But Cellphones are bad, seriously so bad, because they cause death by distracting people from driving and so forth. Computers are bad as well. These technologies you see today are all distractors from practicing our primitive normal way of life. A real nomad doesn't use cellphones, or computers. Wait for a minute, my cellphone is ringing..... :D hello, who is this? NGONGE!

I cease using cellphones for good. :D

I use Windows XP and can see it is not capable for many things ,,,,,,

I have to do some upgrading and upload Windows 2005 that i received from Microsoft today.

My Cell phone,,,,,,MMMMHHHHHHHHHHH ,,,, i'm receiving some text msgs from Ngoge but not clear coz he is using his wife's :D:D

NGONGE   

Simply the best,

Sorry to change the course of your topic, sister. But, how many sweet text messages can people come up with? Anyway, you shouldn’t read them here; it’ll ruin the surprise for you when you get them sent to your mobile.

Now, back to the mobile issue. How essential is your mobile to you? Of all the people that use mobile phones, how many would seriously miss their mobiles if they were banned tomorrow?

Mobile phones are anti-social. They substitute good conversation with short words (because your pay as you go is running out) or even shorter words (because it’s done in the form of txt msgs).

There does not seem to be an accepted and adhered to rule when using mobile phones. In trains, buses and public places, you get people talking loudly into their mobile phones. You are forced to intrude into people’s private conversations and hear what Suzie is buying Robert for his birthday! Or what sort of underwear Casha bought from Agent Provocateur! (Both genuine conversations heard recently in a train).

In addition, parents buy their young children mobile phones as gifts! What would a ten year old need a mobile phone for? Why? I don’t need to mention bullying and muggings because of these unnecessary things!

Now, add to that the fact that a mobile phone is usually switched on all the time, you’ll be sitting talking with friends you have not seen for a while and having a chat about times gone by and suddenly, a mobile phone would ring! You’ll spend the next ten minutes listening to a one sided conversation that you can’t get away from! Or, you’ll be in a date whispering sweet nothings into your beloved’s ear when her mobile phone will ring and someone else will whisper into her ears instead! :mad:

That was general, now to the specific. Somalis and mobile phones! In general, the Somali history with phones is not a rosy one. We have a habit of screaming into phones. We don’t speak, we shout. A Somali man or woman talking on their mobile phone in the street can be heard from three streets away (H. E. L. L. O!). Most times, the call is all about gossip and what someone did to someone else and how a third someone reacted to the whole thing, but someone is a useless so and so anyway and one should never bother talking about them, etc..

Mobile phones are common and if you’re not using them for anything important, you too are common. Yes, I am a telecom snob. So there.. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Simply_the_Best:

^^^r u trying 2 be funny? well I'm not laughing

I can hear your laughter from here, please don't hide it, because its unhealthy to suppress your laughter, ok. According to the fake western science, they say, "all women do have an easy tendency to laugh at anything without any reason", meaning they like to laugh for the sake of laughing.

Now, look at the easy smile on your face, ehehehe. cajiib, qosol badanaa gabadhu. :D

Jacaylbaro,

What did you say about NGONGE! Come on man, don't bring his wife on the table. You know he's been a victim of the kicking for certain brothers who stood in defense of their values. So, let's not bother his affairs and indian ocean. Ok. icon_razz.gif