Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

SWEETEST TEXT MESSAGES!

NGONGE   

Well, don’t say that I didn’t try.

It seems that with mobile phone owners, there is no turning back. :(

Wax aan sheego garan maayo oo laba biyo hoostood iska harraatiyay iyagaa is og baa la yiriye ,,

Gotta go now ,, i've a class ,,, See u tomorrow ,,,,,,, Allah bless you all ,, and i Love you ,,,

Tuujiye   

Najooooooooooooota bilcilmika!!

Saan maa idiin danbeesay kuligiin?..warka cadeesi uuba gaaray yaah!!!

wareer badanaa!!!

Waar heedhaha,, horta Garab Tuujiye maxaa ka si ah ????

anigu waayadaan dambe waan af-garan la'ahay oo inta uu muddo maqnaado ayuunbuu hal mar laba eray intuu dhaho dibba aan loo arkayn ,,,

Can u say what is wrong dude ????

Honesita   

I'm not quite a sweet person, but my favorite text was: Good Morning Sunshine!

My Second favorite was: Humans fall in love, thats normal. Cows eat grass, thats ok. But monkeys using mobile, incredible!! Still pressing? Unbleivable.

NGNONE, you know, waa u naxaa old people when they complain about computers, internet, and automated phone services...!! Iyaka camal aa noqotay.....complaining about mobiles and listing all the disadvantages...havent you watched the movie Cell Phone! Well i have not watched it either, but it would help you recognize all the benefits of cell phones if you see it...!!

Salaamz

Qac Qaac   

I was away for a few days and i come back i see the same thing..

Jaceelbaro and wiilo still together planning for wedding by now i guess...

and now if that wasn't enough... we have alle ubahne and simple the best.. into that list too..

What's going on? the next time i come back it would be, the whole places with couples..

go figure!! bro! to borrow a phrase! i did give my sermon to that wiil-to-wiilo brotha!lolol... hope hes following the manual to the last page!! lol..

i am still working on the manual for the xalimo-to-n the married dudes!! letchya know when its ready!! :D:D

koley waa nin fiican sidaan arko marmar qoraalkiisa, laakiin wuxuu jecel yahay inaan la fahmin. Hala yaabin, dad badan oo waxaa jira hadeey luuqado u gaar ah sameysan lahaayeen ku hadli lahaa si eey waxyaabaha la isla yaqaano uga tagaan. Waligaa ma aragtay qof aad fahamsan tahay wuxuu sheegayo, oo hadana ku leh, "ma'aadan i fahmin ee dhageyso waxaan ku leeyahay .....?". Marka waa iska aduunyo oo wixii la doono ayaa ayaantaan lagu sheekeeyaa!

Waa runtaa ,, laakiin arrin baabad igu soo kordhisaye ,,,,, ka warran hadii aynu luqad gaar ah samaysano inteenan asxaabta ah ???

I guess u know what i mean ! ! !

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Honesita:

I'm not quite a sweet person, but my favorite text was: Good Morning Sunshine!

My Second favorite was: Humans fall in love, thats normal. Cows eat grass, thats ok. But monkeys using mobile, incredible!! Still pressing? Unbleivable.

NGNONE, you know, waa u naxaa old people when they complain about computers, internet, and automated phone services...!! Iyaka camal aa noqotay.....complaining about mobiles and listing all the disadvantages...havent you watched the movie Cell Phone! Well i have not watched it either, but it would help you recognize all the benefits of cell phones if you see it...!!

Salaamz

I may be old now. But, when mobile phones came out I was probably younger than you are now. So, that argument flies straight out the window. It’s not a matter of age, being a technophobe or a luddite! It’s a case of importance. I’ve listed my objections to mobile phones and I can’t see any of you cell phone fans disputing any of it! :rolleyes:

Back to the topic,Some of my favorites.

May ALLAH protect u from all harm,

brighten ur heart with the noor of Iman, bless u with the vision of Ihsaan,& guide u thru the teachings of the QURAN.

EID MUBARAK/RAMADHAN KAREEM/HAPPY BIRTHDAY -Ur choice

As ALLAH waters His creation May He also sprinkle His wonderous blessings & forgiveness over you. Have a nice &happy............day/Eid/B-day.

[*]

• ,;*'*;,

*;#;*

_)!(_

Ngonge what you have raised are genuine views. I also cringe when I hear parents giving their children mobile phones as the substitute of love and good parent-child communication/dialogue. But we must appreciate that a mobile phone is just a device to keep in touch. Maybe that child has practice after school, has a working ma or pa who has a tendency of showing up late or a bit irresponsible so when classes are over he just gives them a call and they pick them up???

Personally dont mind having it without me but the truth is I do not know when my family will call me? my friends will inform me of a change in class or a sudden emergency. So I have it charged just waiting. With extended families in different places in the world SMS messages come in handy to know if they are fine especially with a limited budget as you cant call all of them and ask them hows life treating them.

At the end its all personal choice and I respect yours .

I dont hate or like cell phones. I hate all phones period. I never use the one at home either, unless absolutley necessarly. Im amazed that people can talk for it for an hour, much less more than that. I get tired and bored easily.

I definetly have something against phones of all kinds.

My mother adores me. :D:D

As for text messages...they sound so corny and fake. icon_razz.gif