Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

ELIGIABLE BATCHELOR

Who do you rate most as the man you would spend the rest of your life with?. He could be saddam hussein, your next door neighbours son or anybody that you desire about. Let me know.

Peace

A7LA-SHU   

hahaha Ameenah too chicken to get him urself? lol.. i'll get him for ya so where is he? ( but to warn ya if he is too fine i might help myself out u know what i mean) hahaha j/k icon_razz.gif

and to answer the q my next door neighbor son.. he fine.. black puerto rican ;) nahhhh...

i would say one of my close friend( but he ain't batchelor no mo) smile.gif:D

MaLikah   

lool- i don't know what this is gonna accomplish, but I'd marry one of my friends (the total package in many ways-fioone, educated and versatile). I really fancy him lol. A :D aahh- ima go daydream rite now.

Blessed   

Originally posted by Magnoona-girl:

hahaha Ameenah too chicken to get him urself? lol.. i'll get him for ya so where is he?
icon_razz.gif

Looool babes, is not that am scared, its just that the details of my subject of desire is not something am gonna share.. if am not gonna get something in return. I give to get, so when I tell the brother I expect him to do his utmost to get me what I want na mean. :D

( but to warn ya if he is too fine i might help myself out u know what i mean) hahaha j/k

If I see you within a mile near him, you will see a part of me you'v never exprienced. Consider that a warning, threat or whatever. :mad: :D

I was just curious about your responses. Thank you very much. Let me direct you to universities in UK sister Ameenah. Their are alot of nice brothers who are educated, religious and versatile(quoted that from someone here), LOL.

Once again feel free ladies to ask me any questions that you want to ask.

Blessed   

^^^^ lol walaal. You don't have to tell me about my London lads, they are what you saisd and got the looks too (and egos to boot) 'man sha Allah'.

Personaly, I've already got mid aan ilaashonayey 4-a-while. ;):D

I was just being 'hard core' wid ya, ha u bixin ;)