Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

Big Gordon Took them out

Samafal   

The media say Nick Cleg won but to be honest non of them was better than the other. Brown's strong point comes from economy whereas Conservative's is immigration. Knowing how materiliastic the Brits are they will choose economy over immigartion and you will see Labour goverment in June.

What is so funny and interesting about this election is that no one have even contemplated Labour as potential challenge to more rebranded conservative party lead by rather young and handsome etonian boy.

B   

of course, one shouldn't rule out a vote for the Tories. The Tories are the party of choice for many. Personally my biggest concerns come from BIG GOVERNMENT, bureaucracy and market intervention.

Polanyi   

Big Government, Bureacracy and market intervention are the stuff hyper-liberals fanatasize about in their wet dreams. Most ordinary people, on the other hand, care about taxes, jobs, schools, immigration, etc. Somalis mainly care about two things: asylum issues and social security. How will tories tackle this issues and will it benefit Somalis?

B   

my friend, I am not a Tory! But I wont mind if they won the elections, because its about time Somalis were wiped into shape! they have developed a dependency on hand-outs and self-pity!

edit... Somalis are no longer just asylum seekers, they are part and parcel of this country. There are many British Somalis who are very well integrated in to this society. Yet you mention asylum and social security as if Somalis are recently arrived immigrants.

B   

why don't you get your facts right before jumping to conclusions!

The Tories will ban khat, isn't that what you argue on your radio show?

Bal maxaan 3 xisbi sheydan

oo kala abtirsinyo gudbon

ku ku dhaama kakaleto jirin

aan midna vote-ka u siin

midna vote-ka u diidi

Labour baay ka taalaa iyo

Conservative ba bulxamaya

iyo mid kaloo wax is mooday

Mar hadaan dalkaygiyo

Somalia waxba taraynin

ingiriis elekshankisiiyo

vulkanahas dambaska turayiyo

bal maxaa iga gadhiisha ah

Anyway ...would love to see Labour go....

Polanyi   

^^ Getta the hell outta here with you sentimental Somali poetry nonsense. 99% of Faraxz and Xalimos aint going home. They just tell themselves that due to a nostaglia for " wadanki". But the fact of the matter is that, they will have children here and so will their children, unless some party decides to deport Somalis,lol. Besides, Jewish people dreamed about but returning to their homeland thorougout the ages, yet they also built businesses and made something of themselves in their adopted countries. When I establish the Somali Bariis Party, hopefully, I will ban Satelittes and Universal tv from all Somali homes. Instead, i will make them watch only fools and horses, programmes about how to interact with young people and eastenders. I kid. But I you get my drift.

NinBrown, legitimate handouts? You call having 3 different identities legitimate just so the imposter can collect welfare cheques from different boroughs ?

You call making a living by cheating the benefit system of the United Kingdom a legitimate handout?

You call playing injured just so you can be labeled as disabled or running into a bus so you get a cheque written and a brand new car paid for with the tax payer money a legitimate handout?

YOur assertions are repulsing to say the least.

I hear nick nick nick, Malikah chants his name more than she recites the Qur'an nowadays. Seriously, Nick Clegg did not deserve to be crowned the king of the 1st debate.

I watched the debate in its entirety and I would not in a million years crown that miserable lad anything remotely close to a debater.

According to Nick Clegg, the leader of the Liberal Democrats, when it comes to Education and the youth, he believes in down sizing the class room with more tax payer money, which he did not explain where he will get the funds from but insists its the only alternative.

When dealing with delinquent children who act criminally, his solution is to smother them with love and attention, says Nick Clegg.

He does not want the youth offender jailed, instead, he wants him to become a repeat offender, just before the youth offender faces his victim to explain why he acted criminally against victim and re-offend not a moment sooner.

I got migraine just listening to him, forget watching his body language.

On Average, Nick Clegg had 30-40seconds more than his opponents to either think of a joke, pose a certain way or write down the names of the audience members who asked the questions, just so he can appear warm and caring but most of all concerned.

On average, this man was left to himself for 30-40seconds more than his opponents had to put on a show without really performing, yet these so called experts crowned him the King of the thursday debate.

Nick Clegg on Immigration:

I, Nick believe not only in keeping the system thats in place now under the labor party but I want to enhance it by adding new elements, namely, putting immigrants in regions in which they are needed by employer, which will prevent them from being discriminated against and solve the immigration problem.

On the other hand, David Cameron had a short answer, cut the size of immigration and put a cap in place, says Cameron.(its simple, UK does not need anymore illegal aliens, so throw out the aliens and limit to only economic immigrants and valid asylum seekers)

If a voter were to seriously consider voting for Nick Clegg, he might as well forfeit his citizenship rights.

Only people that should be for Nick Clegg are people that are depended on government assistance.

People that should vote for Nick Clegg are people that do not work, do not want to work and never worked in their lives.

A vote for Nick Clegg is a fraudulent vote because Nick Clegg is a fraud.

PS: I believe Cameron handled himself. In the past, I have seen very little of David Cameron clips speaking publicly and to watch him was a welcoming sight, he was a breath of fresh air.

The real aggressor of the night was the no good labour leader aka Gordon Brown.

Paragon   

According to the latest YouGov opinion poll - or I should say 'voting intention'- Lib-dems are on 33% which means the Tories' points flactuated to a -3%.

Labour is, of course, trailing. But the interesting thing is that is there are reports that GD has proposed a new power-sharing plan alongside Clegg in post-election government formation.

Senior Lib-dem commentators predict that Clegg is likely going to settle for GD's proposal. The other important groups which the Labour party is eying are the SNP and the Welsh Plaid Cymru, these two parties were traditional labour allies.

Whatever happens, as I said before, we will likely end up with a Lib-Labd government with Tories marganilised.

I feel sorry for the pretender, Cameron. His phoney postures have only proved to be his downfall.

PS: The IMF has launched a report on global bank tax at the behest of Gordon Brown. That is a boost for GD, attesting to his concrete know-how and leadership in both national and global economic recovery. And most Britishers know that only he (or if not - Li-dem's Sir Ming) could do the job of ensuring the economy fully recovers. Imigration would really fade into insignificance; it's the jobs the matter most.

Too bad for Cameron and his 'haves' empowering campaign - though the 'haves' are indeed pumbing loads of cash into his campaign, that is, to the tune of over #1,400,000 as of now, whereas Labour got half of that and the Lib-Dems? Just #20,000. What a constrast!

That donation record alone only works to the benefit of Clegg as he is trying to build his image as an outsider. Good for him. smile.gif