Sign in to follow this  
me

Journalism at its best (My Hapless African Rebel)

I am a frequent visitors of salon.com, and I must say this is one of the most thrilling articles I've read in a long time. As for Reagan, let us see if Paragon and Quantum Leap can find him in Nairobi and help the brother out. He truly played his game for a while acting as if he is in the top command of the ONLF, but life caught up to him eventually. He actually fooled the "hapless" reporter.

Long live the ONLF and their struggle however hapless it may seem to outsiders.

roobleh   

subject: Good lucky

Dear Respected Reporter

In side of ethiopia Reagan is the best, You can interview him, according to our discussion on behalf of the Organization of ONLF, Reagan is now currently On that Issue, beside that he is chenious than all of the others including me.

Therefore, Meeting with Reagan means Meeting of me or the Deputy

However, start with reagan. I hope for both you good lucky. We Understand that you can report it while you are in ethiopia, but when you are abroad of ethiopia please do not ignore to report.

Thanks

Admiral Osman

^lool. This was hilarious! ONLF was Exposed big time! :D:D:D

^^^ sxb, how ONLF is been exposed. This little boy "Reagan" is nothing to do with the actual organization ONLF. All he just wanted was to help his people by getting the story out balse taatikadii aa ka halawday...