Sign in to follow this  
me

Jin and para-normal stories

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Cambarro:

^^ The prophet Mohamed (saw) did.

The prophet Mohamed (pbah) was a special peron, Does that mean those powerful people can only be seen by prophets? Can Ordinary people like me and Nubia see them , meet them?

Ms DD   

JB

We Beleive it cos we are told in the Quran and ahaadeeths. To disbelieve the book fo Allah and his messenger would be grave error.

Allah has created different types of Jinn. Among them are some that can take on different forms, such as humans, dogs and snakes; some who are like flying winds with wings; and some that can travel and rest. Abu Tha'labah al-Khushani said: "The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

'The Jinn are of three types: a type that has wings, they fly through the air; a type that looks like snakes and dogs; and a type that stops for a rest then resumes its journey." Saheeh (authentic).

Allah has given the Jinn powers that he has not given to humans. Allah has told us about some of their powers, such as the ability to move and travel quickly.

Allah has told us in His Book the essence from which the Jinn were created. He says (interpretation of the meaning):

"And the Jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire." [Al-Hijr 15:27]

We are also told what they eat, where they sleep etc.

Jinn possess people where the possesed human gets very unhuman-like strength to overpower best of men. I saw this with my own very eyes. Some speak foreign language ( an aunt of mine spoke in Russian once). She had never been in contact with anything to do with Russia. Her voice was recorded and it was confirmed and verified by an NGO Russian.

The world of the Jinn is an independent and separate world, with its own distinct nature and features that are hidden from the world of humans. Jinns and humans have some things in common, such as the possession of understanding and the choice between the way of good and the way of evil.

Sophist   

"Sophist , how can i beleive or don't in Something i don't know what it is ?"

JB! So you are ignorant about it? you need to read the quran; if you don't understand Arabic then try getting an Eglish translation that will help you out.

Urban   

i've heard stories about men marrying female jinns.. i've also heard that jinns can take the form of any human being..

now add these two together..

one night you're married to Angelina Jolie, next Anna kournikova, then Halle Berry, natalie portman...etc etc..

Is that how it works or am I missing somethiin here?..

My mother and aunt told how they both saw a jinn:

When my mother and aunt were little and they had to pee at night, my grandfather would take them to an outdoor toilet. He would leave the door open and stand near the house to wait for them.

So one night my mother's sister had to pee at night. My grandfather waited by the house, and the toilet door was left open.

Suddenly a woman with long shiny hair appeared outside the toilet. My aunt stared at her, but the jinn ignored her. There was a bright light shining about her, she was beautiful. She had hooves for hands and feet, and she was busy picking fleas out of her hair. This continued for a long time, and my aunt forgot she was on the toilet and stared entranced at this vision. It wasn't until my grandfather came to see what was wrong, that the jinn disappeared. Afterwards my aunt told them what she had seen, excitedly and the family called in a sheikh to recite the Quran over her, in case she was bewitched.

A few days later, my mother had to pee at night, again my grandfather took her outside to the toilet. He left the door open and stood near the house to wait for her.

This time, a man appeared and stood outside the door. My mother froze on the toilet. The man's face was expressionless and he continued to stare at her. They remained like this for a while. Later she noticed that his hands and feet wern't normal, they were like hooves of a goat. Suddenly, without a warning he started clapping his hooves together. He did nothing but clap them really loudly, again and again. My mother started screaming of fright. At this, the jinn started screaming too and ran off.

The entire house gathered together to see what was wrong, but the jinn had already left and my mother continued to scream. Other members of family say that she didn't stop screaming until sunrise. My mother of course denies she was such a baby.

The End.

I don't have Jinn story to tell, but why do anecdotes about Jinn revolve around men having a fling with a Jinn woman. It always beguns late night at da beach, from berbera to merca da same deal. How come no Somali woman had fling with Jinn boy?

NASSIR   

In Sool plateau from Booxaaro to Taleex, some sub-clans are known to have some special power that they can use to appeal the Jin. I even met a person who told me that he had believed this power in them.

---------------------

Jinn in Islam

Muslims believe that jinn are real beings. The jinn are said to be creatures with free will, made of smokeless fire by God (the literal translation being "subtle fire", i.e., a fire which does not give itself away through smoke), much in the same way humans were made of a metaphorical clay. In the Qur'an, jinn are frequently mentioned and Sura 72 of the Qur'an named Al-Jinn is entirely about them. Another Sura (Al- Naas) mentions the Jinn in the last verse. In fact, the Prophet Muhammad was said to have been sent as a prophet to both "humanity and the jinn."

The jinn have communities much like human societies: they eat, marry, die, etc. They are invisible to humans, but they can see humans. Sometimes they accidentally or deliberately come into view or into contact with humans.

Jinn are beings much like humans, possessing the ability to be good and bad. Evil or malicious jinn are called "Ifrit" usually they're malicious due to their feeling they have been usurped by humans, example "Shaitan". To protect oneself against evil jinn, Muslims say the Arabic phrase,"Bismillahi! Allahumma inna 'audhu bika minal khubthi wal khabaa'ith", or another dhikr.[1] They have the power to transform into other animals and humans, and they are known to prefer the form of a snake. It is also known that they eat bones and their animals eat droppings, that is why it is forbidden to perform Istinja (washing) with those items. Jinns also have the power to possess humans, have much greater strength than them, and live much longer lives. In fact, according to some hadith, the great-grandson of Iblis, or the Devil (who was born before mankind), converted to Islam during the time of Muhammad, so he must have been thousands of years old. According to the majority of Islamic scholars, Qur'an states that the Devil was not an angel (which is believed by Christians), but a jinn, citing the Quranic verse "And when We said to the angels:'Prostrate yourselves unto Adam.' So they prostrated themselves except Iblis (The Devil). He was one of the jinn..." Surat Al-Kahf,[Quran 18:50]. According to Islam, angels are different physical beings, and unlike the fiery nature of jinn, they are beings of goodness and cannot choose to disobey God, nor do they possess the ability to do evil. Evil Ifrit in The Book of One Thousand and One Nights are called "the seed of Iblis".

In Islam-associated mythology, the jinn were said to be controllable by magically binding them to objects, as Suleiman (Solomon) most famously did; the Spirit of the Lamp in the story of Aladdin was such a jinni, bound to an oil lamp. Ways of summoning jinn were told in The Thousand and One Nights: by writing the name of God in Hebraic characters on a knife (whether the Hebrew name for God, Yaweh, or the Arabic Allah is used is not specified), and drawing a diagram (possibly a pentagram) and strange symbols and incantations around it.

It is said that one could kill a jinn with the Inwa, a manner of throwing the stone of a fruit so hard so it could, in fact, kill something. The jinn's power of possession was also addressed in the Nights. It is said that by taking seven hairs out of the tail of a cat that was all black except for a white spot on the end of its tail, and then burning the hairs in a small closed room with the possessed, filling their nose with the scent, this would release them from the spell of the jinn inside them.

In the Qur'an, Solomon (Arabic: Suleiman) had members of his army belonging to the race of jinn. Solomon had the ability to communicate with all creatures, which allowed him to communicate with the jinn as well.

Evil beings from among the jinn are roughly equivalent to the demons of Christian lore. In mythology, jinn have the ability to possess human beings, both in the sense that they persuade humans to perform actions, and like the Christian perception of demonic possession.

Now a days people say that they have seen the jinn and some people believe and say that they have a jinn inside their bodies and takes over sometimes in the form of a fit.

Source: Wikipedia

Som@li   

Does anybody got the KOOCA story, I heard she was a pretty lady with hoofed legs! used to live around Berbera, Laaqoray, Mogadishu.

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

LoooL..Then how come we never hear stories of bestiality.

Urm..not wanting to get into all that, but do you believe it doesn't happen?

PS: Hooves!