Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

If you dont want to CRY ..DONT read this one...

OG Moti   

Alaa you are here .. means u really want to cry.. why do u want to cry? please take few minutes and ask ur self why do u want to cry.. and dont tell me u dont want to cry cause u are here and i told u dont come unless u wana cry....man u are not normal. YOU NEED HELP... seek one.... and fast please..... IS ADKEY WAAKUSIDEE

Jamilah   

Asalamu Calykum,

looool we have another Darman on the loose.....anyway back to the topic, i am a person who never cries so i thought can this guy really make me cry with his posting? By the way you nearly did.

Salam :D

MD   

loooool@nuune :D:D

Hey Moti thought u were going to tell us some sad story, and i came here out of curiosity :confused:

Phew u didn't make me cry!

Iffah   

:D OGmoti..I was looking forward to reading a heart warming story...aah too bad dheh.

Batuulo...very cute mouse(?) or Monkey(?) ..whatever it is. :D

Jaabir   

OGMOTI... Aar maxaa marax tahay niyaho... walaahi wax la karbaashu aa istaahishaa :D

why did you come in here ku lahaa :mad: :D lol

OG_Moti I was looking forward to reading to one of your sad heart breaking love story.

But I guess that aint going to happen :confused:

I was going to cry with you. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Darman:

OGMOTI... Aar maxaa marax tahay niyaho... walaahi wax la karbaashu aa istaahishaa
:D

why did you come in here ku lahaa :mad:
:D
lol

darman,I´m in bro,Garbaashka aawey? ;)

OG Moti   

Derman ... Xaaasid sanidaaa, karbaaash mara waxda.. and STHLM_lady i thought u will tell him ceeb waa walaalkaaa saaa ha ugalin.... this is the sad story i was talking about.... anyway i have a sad story... but i am thinking should i post it or not, cause it is heart breaking.. i will soon ... it made even my maid cry... she said i feel u... ofcourse in chinese, she is nice maid.. so i will tell u..later