Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Sisters Appreciation Thread....Show Some Love....

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Tell him Ya Zafir. I am so gangsta,i dont even shave my beard.
icon_razz.gif

Dhagax fooqal dhagax :D yaad iska giijinaysa icon_razz.gif

Isseh & Adam glad to see brothers appreciating the sisters openly. smile.gif

Haneefah   

May Allah azza wajal honour all the beautiful Muslimah's out there who are preserving their modesty and dignity.

It's a true blessing, Alhamdulillah.

Thank you Isseh, your love is appreciated smile.gif

P.S. FB and co, yaa idiin yeedhay idinka marka hore...wixiinu waa is maqiiqin cad. :D

Paragon   

^Ladies, you're welcome :D . You deserve at least a declaration of my appreciation, forgetting the 'Nigga-ness' of Faarax Brawn iyo Zafir. These two are pricks smile.gif .

FB & Zafir icon_razz.gif

Zafir   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:Originally posted by Zafir:

Making grown and gangster A$$ men (Me and FB) go "O’aaah, how sweeet of Isseh" have you no shame??

icon_razz.gif
Nor my head. We so gangsta the hairs is afraid to come out. Thats whamtalkinbout, 4shizimanizzi.

Ps: Isseh, Nigga-ness means gangsta $hit. We kcool and down with the whole appreciation, consolidation, motivation, conversation, depreciation with the sisters, like we down with OPP(Ontario Provisional Police). But don't make us use funny sounds, because we don't roll like that, because you know who we is. break your self b4 I walk through the door with my Forfor.

Peace my niggaz

Aaliyyah   

Isseh thank you walaal, this is so sweet of you. we totally appreciate your thread.

Men & boys of SOL you could learn one or two lessons from our dear brother Isseh. Now, we expect more similar threads in the near future. Don't let me down :D

NGONGE   

Here is to hoping that this thread is simply a means to an end, saaxib. Something to soften the blow, as it were.

I reserve my judgment until someone comes up with the immortal line: 'your mother is a woman, your sister is a woman, etc, etc'.

Nephissa   

Thanks FB and Zafir for being examples of jerkass-hustlas and sweeties combined. I hope more men become more like you both that way. :D .

Thread-ka cheesy waaye.. is adkee Isseh :D .

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Zafir:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:

Originally posted by Zafir:

Making grown and gangster A$$ men (Me and FB) go "O’aaah, how sweeet of Isseh" have you no shame??

icon_razz.gif
Nor my head. We so gangsta the hairs is afraid to come out. Thats whamtalkinbout, 4shizimanizzi.

Ps: Isseh, Nigga-ness means gangsta $hit. We kcool and down with the whole appreciation, consolidation, motivation, conversation, depreciation with the sisters, like we down with OPP(Ontario Provisional Police). But don't make us use funny sounds, because we don't roll like that, because you know who we is. break your self b4 I walk through the door with my Forfor.

Peace my niggaz
:D:D

Aar maxaa gangsta filin la daawaday :D

Ibtisam   

lol. Girls... get ready Isseh wants something your you guys...WHAt?? did you really think this "appreciation" was free?? :D Maskeen. lool

Blessed   

Anigu waxaan isleeyahay, in Isseh naag daran heshay, markay ku indho gubtana wuu noo miisaa marka loo jilciyona wuu inaku daraa!

Walee, gabadhaa gacan baan u taagay, she's so gangsta she makes FB and Zafir look like the Olsen sisters! icon_razz.gif

Allah macak, yaa inaa deer. Is giiji baan ku idhi! :D

chubacka   

Originally posted by Adam Zayla:

my mother once gave me this advice; a man should become a loving husband that will cherish his wife forever, she then looked at my father and said..don't be like him!

dats hilarious.

Isseh dnt listen to the so called gangsters you jst beat them to it.

Originally posted by *Blessed:

Anigu waxaan isleeyahay, in Isseh naag daran heshay, markay ku indho gubtana wuu noo
marka loo jilciyona wuu inaku
daraa
!

Walee, gabadhaa gacan baan u taagay, she's so gangsta she makes FB and Zafir look like the Olsen sisters!
icon_razz.gif

Allah macak, yaa inaa deer. Is giiji baan ku idhi!
:D

:D:D Adigu unbaa i fahmay wallahi,Gabar rag ah iga dheh . Olsen sistas kuteh,L0L,walle intixan baa tahay.

Mid ii samee walaal,Gabadhan ina hooyadey eh,I.E Haneefah,training isii. Faheema waan isku hubaaye,ileen waxee ka heshaa Geesiga Gangistarka ahee(suuro lee waaye :D ) ,ee masakiintan loo bad maceynaya,Memo udir :D

Nephy,waanba ogahay,ayadaba Gangsitarad ahee

As for Isseh,Yur baan kaa lehya adeer :D

Haneefah   

^^Elle, waxaagu dee maseer wuu dhaafey icon_razz.gif . I have an urge to expose your wannabe gansta behind, lakiin waan kuu tudhay, being maskiinah and all ;) . Iska dhis the gangsta lovers. :D

Blessed, eshbik yaa bint, you Caraweelo you. The brother went out of his way and even posted Bukhatir, have some rahmah :D

Ciise, ha u bixin these haters. Dad badan oo fulay at heart ah baad sameysay what they wanted to do for a long time.

Originally posted by Haneefah:

^^Elle, waxaagu dee maseer wuu dhaafey
icon_razz.gif
. I have an urge to expose your wannabe gansta behind, lakiin waan kuu tudhay, being maskiinah and all
;)
. Iska dhis the gangsta lovers.

Blessed, eshbik yaa bint, you Caraweelo you. The brother went out of his way and even posted Bukhatir, have some rahmah

Ciise, ha u bixin these haters. Dad badan oo fulay at heart ah baad sameysay what they wanted to do for a long time.

Qof ku jecel unbaa maseero sowmahan? :D

Walaaley,haa ikashifin oo haa i qarxin, lemme front this Gangsta look & bask in this new found toughness.... icon_razz.gifsmile.gif :cool: