Originally posted by Afr0 GirL:

Doob dareen aa dilay aan maqli jiray!

Afkeygaa ka daftay!

Some things are just better left to the imaginations... :rolleyes:

Abtigiis   

Hayam

what is the problem?

Afro

Do you confuse insults with admonitions? Or that I didn't reply makes you feel you have the right to continue your assault?

MZanzi   

Abtigiis waa Kuside soo taan heshiinay..aww i could never insult you

C’mon, why can’t we just get along? C’mon pal? Am I that annoying to you? smile.gif

BOB   

Originally posted by Abtigiis&Tolka:

I couldn't reach BOB in South Africa. Now it is clear I can't reach him here either. His PM is full.

Waryaa how many times do I have to say that I'm not in S.A anymore agaa? I’m not the kind of guy who likes to broadcast everything he does including going to the bathroom marka you just made me MAD and If I were you I wouldn’t come to S.A or otherwise I will have you taken care of by my foot soldiers... :cool:

maamo 100 halaad laga bixiyey baad waxaa keentay inaad tiraahdo will reer baare ah ayey dhashay! :mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

MZanzi   

Heh BOB Calaleey maas saan ugu dhalatay reer sikmaayo kaa maskiinsan ma arkin ..Ninkaan sabaaxad duureed inaa udhigto aheed intaa balamisid Jilbaha haka murxee

BOB   

Afro...ma maqli jirtay dameer isku haleen ayey hooyadeed gadaal uga martaa? ninkaan meel buu igu hubsaday oo wuxuu isleeyahay BOB waa nin akhayaar ah oo waxba kuguma sameynaayo... :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Oz   

Waxaa ficnaan leheyd chokara yaasha nairobi citiga jooga in loo geeyo A#T bacda saxarada oo buuxo~~wejiga laga dharbaaxo oo ee dhahaan toa pesa waraaro :D:D