Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

REVEALED: nomad BOB is a Somali-Speaking ZULU

yo! this happens to me 2. ppl send me email saying that they coming to la...i tell them to holla.

but no body calls me!! wazup with dat. even nuune was no showup when he came to cali!! i think hes irish beer smuggler. smile.gif

BOB   

Hold Up Hold Up Hold Up...Wait a minute here...What is this? Hey Mr Admin. When I first joined in here I remember you insisting and almost forcing me to sign a contract saying that my 'Privacy' will forever remain just that...Private...yet you allowed this guy to violate my privacy and in the process tarnish my reputation as a Somali statesman...what is that? :mad:

I may not be a Somali...laakiin waxaan ka naxay foolxumada ragga Soomaalida oo aan is iri malaha u gargaar oo Soomali sheego si ay dadka adduunka u arkaan ineysan raga Soomaalida oo dhan aysan foolxumo la liidan sida ina adeerkay Seef labood here oo aadan kala sheegi Karin hadii uu sii jeedo iyo hadii uu soo jeedo sababtoo ah wax un baa isla wada madoow meesha oo dhan...waxaa la iisheegay iney caruurtiisa ku gartaan markuu afka kala qaado kaliya ileyn ninku ilako malehe oo waa afloow oo inta kale caruurta waa ka didaan oo umasoo dhowaadaan...hadee hadii uu mugdi galena abaaydaa ilaahey hakuugu xiriiriyo oo waa ninkaas iyadoo ay qorax jirto la arkeyn waaba kiiyoo mugdi galay... :D

Ina Seef La Bood...Awoowgaa la jannee waxaad socotaba ma maantaad reer baare igu sheegtay? Walle nasiib baad leedahay oo Hooyadeey kuma maqlin ee marhoreey faas madaxa kaala dhici laheyd...lol waryaa check your PM...wax waalan baadtahaye. :D

I can't believe ONLY Haneefa, AfroGirl and Northerner had the courtesy to defend me against this barbaric and vicious attack from this cyber of a bully called Seef Labood...I'm disappointed...I thought I had more friends than just THREE... :(

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

:eek: :eek: How did I miss this thread. :eek:

A&T You have done great injustice to BOB. :mad:

I can vouch he is more of a Somali than A&T himself, for BoB waa laa huuba (I met him) but A&T could be a Zimbabwean nutter for all we know eh. Baal in taan daak kaal eriyan, proof you are Somali and...wait on second thoughts all those Ethiopian based stories makes one wonder....

Ii saso caadee yaaro icon_razz.gif

P.s. After this I don't think you should look him up in Angola, he might meet you and then you will never be seen again.

I don't get it , did someone lie to you and said this forum is for somalis only? even if he is not you can't just say "I will ask the admin to ban him".

Further more, why you so eager to meet him anyway ? and stop making topics with ****** titles and content.

Miriam1   

^ It's his profession deh. Silly topics and comments.

A&T your just heartsick aren't you.

Rejection is hard to accept!

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Afro's avatar is hot I just hope that cutie aint teenager...lool

Haddee avatarka qofka ka muuqdo teenager tahay xaaka dhiman? Western mentality noo keentee. Haddee alaabteeda usoo baxday, hoostana buulkeeda falmay qofta wey qaangaartay, teenager or not. :D

Fiirso intaa fiirsan kartid, then ka dhaqaaq, abaaba. :D

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

quote:Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Afro's avatar is hot I just hope that cutie aint teenager...lool

Haddee avatarka qofka ka muuqdo teenager tahay xaaka dhiman? Western mentality noo keentee. Haddee alaabteeda usoo baxday, hoostana buulkeeda falmay qofta wey qaangaartay, teenager or not.
:D

Fiirso intaa fiirsan kartid, then ka dhaqaaq, abaaba.
:D
:D LOOOOOOOOL you have a way with words sxb ... lakin be careful with that sliding scale ... araladii inaad joogto isku malay ... meeshan there is a legal limit on waxaa qaniini karto.

^ :D ma jabee ninkeeda jaba ma maqashay.

besides it was just a heads up to my brother MMA .. hadii kale sida singub oo kale ayaa toosh laga daba qaadan