Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Peter Answers

Howdy,

Has anyone been tricked by Peter Answers? My cousin had a great time scaring the crap out of me...even though I'm a suspicious person by nature...it's the most cleverest thing I've ever seen.

If your not familiar with it...you can check out how it works here.

Go trick some people...especially those over 30. They would never guess :D

Nephissa   

Hey!!! I'm not even clicking the links you provided. I heard about this "Peter". I was told it's a Jini dude [Acuudu bilaahi mina shaydhaani rajeem], answering every question you ask; from the color of the hijaab you're wearing to your kastuumo size. A freind of mine cursed Peter in his chatroom once, Peter got really mad and swore he was going to strangle him in his sleep. Two nights later my freind was strangled till he passed out. He said he was screaming for help but nobody heard him, not even his brother in the bed next to him.

Ohh nooohoohoo!

^Come on scare the life out of ur hubby.

Yes it does answer every question asked...but there is a trick to it.

Your joking about ur friend right?

Cara.   

How did it scare the crap out out of you Femme?

I asked, "How far is it to Mars?"

Peter answered, "You don't believe in me."

I guess that might be scary to some, since it WAS the truth :D

*Edit* Oooh, never mind, should've checked the second link first*

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

^Come on scare the life out of ur hubby.

Yes it does answer every question asked...but there is a trick to it.

Your joking about ur friend right?

Scare him aa? What do you think he's white? :D . Nothing really much scares him. He's a Somali, L0L was raised in the school of turn around and destroy what scares you, conquer it and wipe it off the face of the earth. Plus, if I try to scare him, I'm worried he might start pulling scary pranks on me. So, no thanks.

About my friend, I kid you not. It all started when he doubted his existence. Peter asked: "You don't believe me?" in a mean, snotty cyber tone. In which my friend responded to a simple no. Peter than told him to get the shiny, new ten dollar bill he put in his back pocket out. And - Voila, it was there! :eek:

Er..I'm scaahred.

ps: Well, with or without the trick, anigu waxyaalahan ma isku taa taabto. Asiga dhanbo hadiinbo iska daayo ma ka roonoo? Xaal qaado dheh Biitar.

Kool_Kat   

Peter says: I notice great anxiety in you, and that produces some apathy in me. Change your attitude and I'll answer.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...That's the answer I got, when I asked 'how many sisters do I have'...

My younger brother hada ka hor itusay, annoying...

looool this thing is crazy, I scared the heck out of my cousin! love it =) it took me a good 10 mins to figure it out though. I'm going got freak my mom out next, she scares easy!