Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

Lessons in being streetwise

Polanyi   

Count to five in af cushitic: ein, kow, zwei, labo, thalatha, arabaca. Wiggle your body. Take a breathe and move to the right. Say a takbir.Today, we learn some cushitic and halganized secrets in the art of being streetwise and defending oneself in this krazy world. The first rule is meditation. Here there is a big secret: when i say meditation- I don't mean the false eurocentric meditation, which is merely a distortion of true cushitic art. Meditation means to be at ease with the body, knowing thy circulatory melaninised and black inspired potential. In other words, no one can mess with you, kaz u is a big top raass farax n a xalimo. lesson numero 1 over. Joking, we are just starting. Firstly, one must learn the ancient cushitic and pure arts of lagdin and sabaxad. The latter, in particular, is a good form of flooring an opponent. One minute yall are standing, and the next: qac, qac, qac, dig, dig, like a dman tsunami, you just owned your opponent. hayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Damn, this Africans are sick, alie? Duuuuuuuuuuh, you don't say, stupiid, Cushitic Somalis invented most of the martial arts which are known in the world today. We just need to reclaim our history.

to be continued. catch up with the next part on Iplayer.

nuune   

^^ But the Nomad kaa korreeyo is takin it to another level, I understand Muriidi clearly, bal ninkan wuxuu soo qorey yaa ii sharxi karo

^Makuu sharxaa wuxuu qoray, waan kuu sharxi karaaye?

Wuxuu qoray waa qarowga alshabaab i.e. qac, qac, qac, dig, dig, like a dman tsunami :D

Maaddeey   

^^Qofkii ku khilaafaba ma keligi muslim baa?, cajiib, fiiri:

1)Takfiir ma soo martay?,

2)Muslim dagaal ma uga hortimid? 'ehem, Araare ka hor' :D

nuune   

^^ Labadiina is ersi unbaad ku jirtaan, goormaad kala nasan doontaan.

Muriidi ummadeena ma ahan laakin, and he has got many fans here, including Karl-Polascki

^^nuune fiiri saaxiib,

1) Qofkii qof ilaahay yaqaan gaalnimo ku dila, ama in lagu dilo ku taageera, maxaan ugu wacnaa?

PS. Perhaps it would be profitable to write a piece about the origin of the keligii muslim phrase. The man (Xuseen) whom we called Keligii Muslim in early ninties is still alive.

nuune   

Xiin, bal piece-kaa soo qor,

Laakin mid aan idin ku darsado, haddii qolo walbaa qolada kale gaalo ama takfiirs iyo magacya kale ugu wacdo, hadaba yaa Muslim ah, yaase gaal ah, yaase ina ubayy ibnu Salool ah, saxaiib, aduunyaa isku qasan, siyaasad waddan dhis iyo badbaadinta dadka intaan la gaarinba waxaaba la isku heestaa diintii, dhiig waligii buu soo quban jirey oo kurka iyo minjaha la iska goyn jirey, laakin heer diintii la isku qabsadaan hada mareenaa oo la leeyahay hadaadan indha shareer xiran Muslim ma tihid, mayee hadaad xirato gaal baad tahay iyo waxyaalo kale, soo ummada un lama jahwareerinayo masaakiinta sideyda oo kale ah

Maaddeey   

^ :D , war ka daa!.

Xiin, ninkan Karl ah kaa caqli badan, saa qaabkaaga intuu bartuu tabtii dhan kuu beddelay! :D

Billah Calayk, sow maadan arag isagoo Shabaab, meelo ku khilaafsan, mise indhahaad ka awdantahay, belaayo hele? :D

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Haatu:

KP: The old man is tired and is resting. But why don't you enlighten us?

The most equivalent word in Shariah terminology is " khawarij" or " khariji". My brother, don't you understand the severity of calling someone a keligis Muslim>? It means that this person has excluded all other Muslims from the milatu Ibhraim and hence they and only their associates are Muslims. By Allah, we seek refuge from this.

In any case, I challenge you, Xiin, or anyone else for that matter, to open up a thread in the Islamic section and prove these feeble allegations( that I am keligis Muslim or a have taken khariji positions with regards to the situation in Somalia). We can even select some neutral folks like Ngonge to mediate. :D