Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

SOL 2009 Awards

Oz   

WHAT!! The Aussie SOler's weren't awake at the time, I suggest these Awards to be re-done. it isn't fare for the Aussie lads, no kangaroo folks on the lists.

BOYCOT! jihad on this thread.

code:

voted for malika and AT#T 

:D AZ

EDIT:

Ibtisam   

Adam, you must win for us baby, don't quit I got your back. :D

For all those complaining or doing so on someone’s behalf, it was not I who failed to include you, as hard as it maybe none of you even got ONE nomination in the first round, why would anyone vote for you on the second round. icon_razz.gif

- OZ None of the OZ nomads post often enough, you and LOZ are the only ones that still post from time to time, but not enough for other nomads to recall your cyber personality and vote for you. The OZ era in SOL is long gone.

- Xidigo, cry me a river, maybe if you said something other than down down down with SOmaliland once in a while, people will remember you eh ;)

- Indho blue, sorry brother, you have too many fans on facebook dhee, got to let other people shine once in a while

Peasant: It does not matter if you are senior or not. They just did not have enough to be included.

Ibtisam   

UPDATE

YOU SILLY bunch of farahs and Xalimos, some of you are not reading the poll and therefore NOTvoting probably.

pick TWO females and TWO males How hard can it be?? :confused:

75% of you failed to do this, which is why we have such close call results. Wax walan. Much like a normal election your mistake is your loss, but really it impacts on the results big time. I don't think the system will let you vote again without doing another poll all together, but you can try re-submit your vote.

Reer miyi la yidi vote :eek:

I've no idea why I'm in the list Ibtisam

1. I dont know which 'other' thread is being referenced here, so I clearly didnt contribute.

2. I would not consider myself a 'regular' poster at all since I check here once in a while

3. There is nothing to be gained from being popular or lack of on this site..

All together, a waste of time really.

Abtigiis   

Thanks OZ. I was nervous when I saw the earlier pairing with the mad Siren. Your vote gives my situation a much needed respectability. I urge all others to follow your example and vote for Malika whoever the male counter-part might be! But voting for the Siren is sullying the reputation of this site and including me among the top ranked in such disgraceful polling is not to be taken lightly by me.

I was suspecting something when I saw such honerable men like Xinn are still on what the regulations in primarily schools prohibit to be written on students' report card (0%). I thought this was a consipiracy by some to defile my avancular status here in SOL.

Ibtisam   

^^^LOL. I suprised about Xiin and few other nomads not getting the votes.

Serenity: The answer is 1. You didn't contribute, but someone (can't remember who) nominated you, hence you inclusion. Anyway it does not look like you are progress beyond this round, so your name will soon enough be off the list.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

I've no idea why I'm in the list Ibtisam

1. I dont know which 'other' thread is being referenced here, so I clearly didnt contribute.

2. I would not consider myself a 'regular' poster at all since I check here once in a while

3. There is nothing to be gained from being popular or lack of on this site..

All together, a waste of time really.

The last time they did something similar and I sneered you said I was a bore. :D

Baluug   

LOL oops I have to admit that I'm one of the ones who voted for only one of each and I can't do it over, so I'll just submit my extra 2 votes here.

Female- Serenity

Male- Nuune

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Farancab:

Nuune 10% (3)

Farancab 0% (0)

WHEREAS it is important that the intersts of the reerka comes before that of any individual at this critical juncture,

WHEREAS it is paramount our name is upheld in the greatest respect

Considering the destruction Is-garab-yaac caused to the anarchists in Goboladda dhexe and Banaadir

MINDFUL of the backhand deals of the secessionsts and how they are busy trying to come up with a common front

EVER COGNIZENT of the conspiracies of the Pirates and the attempt to rig this election through their well-placed functionaries

The Tolka, hereinafter, referred to the Big-footed resolved:

1- In Abtigiis looga hadho codayntan in line with the 4.5 arrangements

2- In wixii cod ah ee Nuune helo aniga la iiigu daro

3- In wixii cod ah ee Farancab ka go'a (negative figures) aanaan wax masuuliyad ah anaga naga saarneyn, therefore aan nalaga jari karin

:D

Abtigiis   

Rumour has it the winner will get a free ticket for one-month to dine at the Zaytun.

If not there, 100 USD ayuu Xawaaladda Bakaal ka qaadanyaa. That is what LST confided in me.