Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

SOL 2009 Awards

Ibtisam   

Typical Somalis, everything must be debated.

Val :( I am sad you have painted my cyber rep as such :( I am honest and balanced, I even excluded myself.

CL See what I mean? icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Ibti has only put the names of people she likes on there. Haneefah has not been seen in these parts since 2005. Serenity only comes once every twelve months. But, dedicated, hard posting, nose twisting Lazie Girl who is here all the time does not get a mention? STITCHUP.

Did she even include Xiin in the men thing?

p.s.

I don't do votes and I'm trying to kill this thing from the start.

And what about the males? Allamagan, Dabshid, Gheelle, Norf all missing.

Ibti, sorry you had to be in the crossfire but this type of topic always comes with dhibaato. Is giiji hun.

Ibtisam   

Ms DD and Ngonge did you not read this:

I have included only the regularly or nomads that you voted for or commented on the other thread, so don't complain I left people like Nur and Bashie out.

No one mentioned Zakinah, Abyan, Sue, Nur, Lazy. Don't shoot the messenger.

We can do a Kuwa afka gaaban selection for them :D

Ngonge, people I like aah, come I included you, fu-Fu, Marx and Paragon and excluded people like North, Scarface, Oodewenye (yes I like him), Allamagan and Ayoub. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

'Cyber Female' to call you by your full title, juxa (is it me or is your profile image and CL's similar? I confuse your posts).

The fact that F-Brown thinks it fair and balanced proves it's deeply corrupted. The only regrettable aspect is that Ibti had to be the coordinator.

Musuqmaasuq. MUSUQMAASUQ.

Ha-Ha. Valy,you came out swinging. I have nothing to gain,I am not even on the short list.(waa is arkeynaa ibti on this issue).

But, I see a concerted effort by you and NG,along with CL to discredit and derail the fair process of choosing a new SOL of the year person. You obstacles of progress,need to pave way smile.gif

Let the voting begin!!!

Norsky, I have not watched fox news since the summer of 2003. :mad:

FB, Yes, I noticed you were missing. Such a shame.

I am onboard, voted for the unlikeliest couple: Siren and Nuune. They have given me much to giggle about recently.

PS: Are people voting for themselves?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Ms DD and Ngonge did you not read this:

quote:

I have included only the regularly or nomads that you voted for or commented on the other thread, so don't complain I left people like Nur and Bashie out.

No one mentioned Zakinah, Abyan, Sue, Nur, Lazy
. Don't shoot the messenger.

We can do a Kuwa afka gaaban selection for them
:D

Ngonge, people I like aah, come I included you, fu-Fu, Marx and Paragon and excluded people like North, Scarface, Oodewenye (yes I like him), Allamagan and Ayoub.
icon_razz.gifRubbish. It still does not explain Serenity and Haneefah. icon_razz.gif