Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

SOL 2009 Awards

Ibtisam   

Since you are all breaking your fingers trying to vote in the other thread, I am lending you all a helping hand by posting a poll to find the SOLer of the year. From this long list, the top five females and five males will be picked to produce the best Male SOLer of the year and the best Female SOLer of the year,at a later poll.

I have included only the regularly or nomads that you voted for or commented on the other thread, so don't complain I left people like Nur and Bashie out.

Ibtisam   

CL, because I posted the poll, and I don't people to think I cheated or rigged the thing. icon_razz.gif

Fu-fu yes you can, but it would be nice if you picked someone OTHEr than you. :D

Juxa   

exactly val, we all know soler are not capable of democracy, in fact kuligood waa diktaatoorayaal (i dare you to pronounce that ibti)

my objection is being called a female

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn: I disagree. I think it is
fair and balanced
[/b]

Didn't have you down as a fan of Fox News saxib :D

'Cyber Female' to call you by your full title, juxa (is it me or is your profile image and CL's similar? I confuse your posts).

The fact that F-Brown thinks it fair and balanced proves it's deeply corrupted. The only regrettable aspect is that Ibti had to be the coordinator.

Musuqmaasuq. MUSUQMAASUQ.

MZanzi   

I Nominate for you mr salxanyo dheere: icon_razz.gif

ps: I nominate u, can't no other brother put that thing down like you do ... Keep doing what you do, I?m nominating you, oh boy, ooh, I nominate u ...laakin markad Ben & numero 2 kasheeko inaan kufeero ba iqabato

Ibtisam   

Ngonge stop complaining, people are voting for you, but so far Adam is winning all the way.

The girls is all over the place.

Juxa, I did think for having a 3rd question for Juxa, Sheh, Ibti and CL, the manly women of SOL :D lol but did not want to offend anyone icon_razz.gif