Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

SOL 2009 Awards

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by -Serenity-:

I've no idea why I'm in the list Ibtisam

1. I dont know which 'other' thread is being referenced here, so I clearly didnt contribute.

2. I would not consider myself a 'regular' poster at all since I check here once in a while

3. There is nothing to be gained from being popular or lack of on this site..

All together, a waste of time really.

The last time they did something similar and I sneered you said I was a bore.
:D
Last time, she was almost winning, there is a difference. icon_razz.gif:D

Serenity if you don't like it, or don't want to be involved or finding it silly or pointless wa caadey. No one is trying to convince you of otherwise, just something people felt like doing (well 43 people who voted anyway)

Abtigiis   

Serenity stop whinning and don't spoil my party. I am firmly in command here unless any of my fears and suspicions materilaize oon la igaga shuban hadhow. :D

^So you're winning a pointless competition? And according to Ibts, I'm losing.. (so should be disappointed?) heh!

carry on..

NG - it was probably a general statement as you're an all-round bore icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Warya A&T, ileen you're only ahead of me by one vote? I shall keep a dignified silence and let you lose this one all on your own. :D

p.s.

I don't like Zaytuun's food. Their Fata Muus is too oily.

Ibtisam   

^^^Somali, so now you are sort of leading you suddenly care eh :D:D is Fata Muus Kimis and muus?? I have yet to try food from that place, maybe I'll bribe someone to get me some food on EID from there.

Serenity:

Sore loser, not according to IBT, pointless or not, you only got 2 votes, (one of them is probably the person who nominated you the first time round). They probably thinking what a waste, now that you keep mocking them, icon_razz.gif

Abtigiis   

I said there is a prize for this. Perhaps you overlooked that post. Go up and see, and if you still insist it is pointless, I take that as an insult to Zaytun. Incidentally, Ngonge co-owns the restaurant, and you may be doing this on purpose to get back at him!

Abtigiis   

Ngonge,

I see you don't respect the resolutions of the Jaalliyadda which I posted earlier. Count Nuune's three to me and see if you can catch me!

We are waiting for the Admin's approval of the decision of TOLka soon. It is a formality.

If at all it gets close, dib ha loo dhigo ayaan odhan or server'kaa xun.

Oz   

If NG wins this their is a big conspiracy behind it.

C'mon Soler's vote 4 Abtigis ' Yes we Can'

Abtigiis   

OZ, you are right. Something is not right here.

Waxaan codsanayaa in Guddiga Doorashooyinka la badalo, that is IBTISAM. Ibtisam is like Jamac Sweden who is unreliable and nepotic. Iyaddaa Ngonge wax la wada.

Guddiga waa in lagu soo daraa qof dhex dhexaad ah.

Ibtisam   

Too bad people cannot change their votes, lucky for A&T too :D

A&T, you only need to be in the top FIVE in this round, stop wasting all your campaign money. The next round you can pick your own Guddiga Doorashooyinka and go head to head with the other top four.