Sign in to follow this  
La-y-La

eastleigh, nairobi

La-y-La   

Asalaamu aleykum everybody... howz life? can anybody guess where am @ right now???? am in eastleigh, am thinking a lot of people are kinda wishing they were here, but u know it is all good, u will be here someday. anyway, I have never had an experience like this, i mean travelling on ma own to kenya, this is one hell of an experience i will never 4get. I cant believe life is so useless here that if u hit a person, the only option u got is to hit on ur brakes and finish him/her just so they die and their case is over, ma god, my 2nd day in africa, my bus killed a drunk guy and guess what ppl said, finish him, finish him.. that was some acuudu bilah. anyway, peace everybody and have fun.

p.s. africa is not as depressing as it sounds, u should dawa garissa lodge daawa dacalada,lol.

Tuujiye   

Yaree Africa Jaahiliin Haka wada dhigin yaah.. Hadii mid jokoraay baabuur dar daray nasiib kiis..lol..

Kaalay ISlii wili mataagan tahay, beynaka cuudu bilaah..Ar meeshaas mexee somaali soo bar baarisay. Xaafad waalan ee aheed...Laakiin Maryan, Otaango meel la dhaho aa ku dhaaftay iyo quruxlowgoo " dhuudhi" la dhahi jiray...

Ii baashaal hee, Caanihii sedex xagalka ahaana ka dharag. iyo mukaati...lol.

Jaaw

IL CAPO   

Ok..you are in Eastleigh and at Garissa Lodge right?

i want you to do me a favour here please..go to 4th St and ask for somebody by the name of Rasta and then tell him to give you my fresh 5kg of Kangeta that he promised me and please while you are at it buy me 2 packs of fegi Sportsman..i will pay you back when you come back.

Jaabir   

I heard people take personal joy in burning thieves!! My homeboy told me he saw a man being burned alive for snatching a bag!! They even put a tire on his neck so the fire would be hard to put out incase someone tried to help him!!

That’s ill..

La-y-La   

yeah it is kinda sad with the thieves situation, that is one place you would never wanna be caught stealing.

They usually burn them and then show it on t.v or somtimes let the thieve go naked that is b4 calling ktn so that it is all caught on camera, how humiliating.

and yeah, what is up with the fake money and kenya? everyon eis runing around with fake money.

waa sheko ani igu cusub..

nuune   

MARYAN, waaaw, i had dat experience da end of last year when i went there, it was really the most exciting time i have ever had, haye waliba ani jaamka aan ka qaraban jirey 9ka canjeera itoobiyaan an u radsan jirey, haye Maryan Lodge maa joogtaa lool mise Umal Lodge

Viking   

Maryan,

Poor people don't like it when the little they have is stolen. Thieves are beaten in almost every poor country in the world, from East to West Africa, some parts of Asia and even South America. The burning of thieves is mainly done in the poorest places in Nairobi, places like Kariobangi, Mathare, Kibera etc. These places are infested with thieves and people are probably tired of beating them up. When one is caught in these areas, someone in the crowd usually volunteers and runs to buy some kerosene while another looks for fuel for the fire, tyres and/or firewood are commonly used.