Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

2006 already missing with me!

first, some 1 is stealing money from my check account and i am down 600 buck in 2 days! our company has been taken over by a swiss company!!

some how, them swiss never impressed me! i always had difficulties dealing with them! after all, all they did is to get rich from blood money left behind by dead dictators who robbed their ppl..!

so, comes monday, when i sit with my new swiss boss, here my ideas that i wanna run him by!!

my Cubicle Wisdom !

1. If i do a good job and work hard, i may get a job with a better company someday.

2. The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts. Can u fix it?

3. Sure, i may not like working here, but u pay my mortgage.

4. i know that Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings -- they did it by

killing all those who opposed them.

5. A person who smiles in the face of adversity probably has a scapegoat. trust me! i do!!

6. If at first if i don't succeed--i will try management like you.

7. I never put off until tomorrow what I can avoid altogether.

8. I never quit until I have another job.

9. Hanging in there: Retirement is only 30 some years away!

10. I will go the extra mile--It makes you look like an incompetent slacker.

11. Pride, commitment, teamwork--words u use to get me to work for free. Dont even try that!!

12. Work: It isn't just for hard working folks anymore. its for azz kissers!!

13. There are two kinds of people in life: people who who work hard, and europeans who ride the gravy train!!

you think he will like it!! i dont see no problem there! its the honest truth!! :eek:

4. i know that Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings --

Aint that the truth. I can't believe the amount of useless meetings I'm forced to take part in each week.

Rudy, I like your attitude, but what if you get laid off? Wait and see ayaan ku odhan lahaa (those Swiss peeps ma naxaan).

Nephissa   

Rudy, you make more sense markaad xanaagsan tahay saaxiib! I like it, like it alot. :D

9. Hanging in there: Retirement is only 30 some years away!

I must admit if money was not a problem I would retire today as have been working since I was 19 and never been out of work, but as I'm a spender and not a saver I will have to work till I'm 65 or win the lotto, but with the company pension scheme I should be ok for money when I do retire fingers crossed.

Khayr   

Salamz,

11. Pride, commitment, teamwork--words u use to get me to work for free. Dont even try that!!

:D:D:D

Ain't dat the truth!

Pride-In my phat wallet every two weeks!

Commitment-To making it to another paycheck, by any means necessssary!

Teamwork-Only when its time to get blamed. When I am doing the blaming, DUCK DOWN, cause I will be waving with my fingers to Everyone and email tracing YOU to be blamed for everything.

:D:D:D

Work mottos!!!

but with the company pension scheme I should be ok for money when I do retire fingers crossed.

Holy Sh!t. Am I the only golddigger in this joint? Working longer than 8 years has never crossed my mind. NEVER. I've got better things to do than be bothered with work. icon_razz.gif

Rudy,

LOOOOOOL. Try it. Tell us the outcome. :D

Nephissa   

Ohh Femme, go on look for a rich phat Pharax to pay for your bills, and buy you a mansion with a tear in every room (then hang yourself!)

Aleast my money won't cheat, or lie to me sorellina.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

quote: but with the company pension scheme I should be ok for money when I do retire fingers crossed.

Holy Sh!t. Am I the only golddigger in this joint? Working longer than 8 years has never crossed my mind. NEVER. I've got better things to do than be bothered with work.
icon_razz.gifDammmmmmmmmmn.....Why didn't I ever think of that? I gotta find me a rich Arab girl.....