Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Why are Somalis racist against a particular tribe?

Kool_Kat   

^Well first of all, midgaan is not a qabiil's name...Secondly, Madhibaan is...Third, I don't know why SOL is letting this qabiil be mentioned...

MODs, where are y'all...Or should I go get MMA from the politics, isagaa labadaan bari seeftiisa afeysantahee...*WHOOSH* lee ka war heli liheen...lol

Haye sheekaad wadaan. How come no body came out 2 say iam proud madhibaan and am not any inferior!

Ouch@KK, ur cruel gabaryahay. How can u break my heart like that and I told my family am in love with KK! war ha i cunina anigu naag naag u jeeda ma ihiye. the so called somali gay community. AAKH

So we were talkin abt a certain qabiils mistreatment and there goes a whole different issue. Where is the politics section. ma idinku filnaan waayey?

Hi my name is umu zakaria and am midgaan, will u marry me?

Honestly i love who iam n so should every1 regardless of abtiriskaaga.

Kool_Kat   

^UMU cadeey, ma anaa ku nicikaraba...I don't mean to be cruel, and if I came across that way - well SODHI!!! Hana ku dheelin hadaan eheen qabilkaa...FYI, the qabiil name is not 'midgaan', even if you are the qabiil, you should know the difference... ;) I am sure you love who you are, and damn proud of it...

You know there is a difference between loving someone (like you love your family, friends) and being 'IN' love with them (like you're in love with your kusband)...So the 'I am in love with KK', might seem bit GAYISH...

kkkkkkkk@kk That is what i exactly ment. If ur were IN LOVE with some1, and u propossed to them, and they say ur so cute and nice but no i cant becouse of ur tribe!

How do you know inaan umu cadeey ahay? :cool:

Just an innocent praise ;)

Kool_Kat   

UMU cadeey boolo, caanaha labeentooda...Alla iga daa ma sii wadi kariyee, Aabehey (allaha unaxariistee) ii heesi jiray...

Fiiri, ani waxaan ahay 'intaa falin ka fiirso' type of person...Easily jaceyl iiguma abuurmo dee...

Jimcaale, yaa isku xadgudbay?

Jacpher   

^Believe me it's beyond bleeding.

Kitty: That M word is disgusting and a personal offense has been committed. :mad:

Duulka ajaanibta wax ka dayey muxuu caashaqoodu tolkeey u diiday?

Khalaf   

lol@ Kitty. Good one Jim, will start calling her little kitty, or kitten from now on....until she stops calling me laflaf.

Umu, yaa Muminah i think englishka ku adaag u are from Norway ya dig.....2 i thought u was married? :confused: any in case a woman should never ask a man to marry her its man's job....ah ahh ahh...dont give me the example of Khadija (RA).

Kool_Kat   
LafLafiina, Kitty yaa sheegtee, Kitten aa sheegtee, KUTTY na iigu wac hadaa rabtid...From now on I call you LafLaf...I just now on another thread called you Qabli Noor, but it is on, LafLaf it is... ;)

Khalaf   

loooooooooooool@ Laflafiina now thats femine. iga daah.

KUTTY na KUUTYee hahaha.....ur a joker madam.

take care aiit. wa salaamun

Originally posted by Seekknowledge:

MMA uses qabiil names but deletes the Initials
:D

And when did I use qabiil name? Mise the one slipped from a copy-pasted article ayaa u mooday in aan deliberate u qoray a qabiil name?

And before you anwer it, what was your other username? You seem very, very familiar. In la isqarxiyo ma fiicno, ee isqarxi yourself.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

quote:Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

...... ........ ........ ........

[
Edited
] I am glad my sister edited. Dankis, Kuusha.
War hooy adi kuuma edit gareenee, why did you edit yours...I wanted it to be there as a reminder, just incase I change my mind or not...Naga daa hee, wah...

Teeda kale, caawa meelkale meykaaga kacsantahay mise anaa u maleeyo...Isqarxi kuyeh...Haye seeftaadii maa doonatay? :rolleyes: