Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

SOL Weight Watchers

^ :D @ strategic pounds .. thats even better .. cuz truth be told baruur should be nowhere near the suxulo .... non-uniform distribution of baruur would be optimum, a bias towards the lower ends of the bell curve ;) is preferred by most old timers such as myself

Nephissa   

^L0L. Careful, there are booty padded panties for the flat ones, don't be tricked.

Cara, if you can put some meat on me.. me love you long time! ;)

Cara.   

Nephthys, how about you tell me where you get these padded panties and we can discuss weight gain secrets?

Geeljire, lol, bimodal distribution all the way eh?

Cabdiyo, I hope you're recovering from the surgery and eating better now. There are nutrition drinks if you're having trouble with solid foods.

Nephissa   

No no, no wonder panties here. I'm building one naturally, doing the donkey kicks once a day 100 kicks per leg. You should try it sometime, Cara. Or buy this.

^ :D ....... xaaaaaaaaaaaaaax iga dheh !

nuur iyo nus weeye sxb ... although that is exactly Cara & I are opposed to .. hence the 'strategic pounds' .. the one in the video is kind of spread all around.

Hi guys

whats the hardest area of body to lose weight?

cause i'm get these constant cravings to eat and was wondering if i should pack on the pounds, but before i do i need to know what am getting into.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote:Originally posted by Ms DD:

I have found a society that adore fat ladies. Never knew there were somali blokes who were into fat ladies.

Going to gym is not one of my fave things to do. I have to incoprate excercise into my daily life. That seems to be working for now. Doesnt help though, that when i lose few pounds, i treat myself to a scoop of ice cream
smile.gif

Still fat ladies are bubbly, cheerful and happy (so i tell myself lol)

:D

, allaa maxaa isu been gurtay! Nobody likes fat ladies, not even the blind! Ever seen Ray, the movie? Funny scene when some heavy woman tries to seduce Ray and he felt her hands..L0L, that was enough to say 'no thanks'..
:D
Bal aragba inantani, bursting my bubble like that. Not on your nelly Nephy. No need to starve oneself in the fear that a man might not like them. Alle waa caadil. We got our share of fat-lovers maandheey. Proof is in the pudding as they say..pardon my pun smile.gif