Sign in to follow this  
Hawdgirl

How do you react about this?

another bs! i say get a life! tell me! do u have any really have valid cases u found!..... seriously, i would like ppl to dismiss heresays that they pick up in worthless pesudo-lisbo class n concentrated on the real things!

thing about what u saying! we aint catholic ok! plz dont just write every lil thing u hear in your sociology classes.

hey! i was one of this kids! and i give my teachers a hell of time!! but they were cool enough never to harm me! and i dont blame them 4 banning me out! so did a military school after that! hey i was very hyper active kid!

Baluug   

It's true that corporal punishment is a useful tool when teaching, but only if used properly and within reason. We can't have our kids sent home with scars and black eyes from school, they won't remember a thing other than the pain that was inflicted upon them. We only need to look at the education system in North America to prove that pain does=remebrance because most of the kids that leave school, drop-out or not, are still ****** . If you look at schools in other parts of the globe, such as Japan, where they are very strict, you see children that actually remember what they're learning. But discipline must be carried out properly, and in more severe cases, not just because you forgot one ayah!

Originally posted by The Flipmode..:

quote:Originally posted by Farxan:

shp2.jpg

shpocha.jpg

shp1.jpg

It must be a winter now in Holland,
:D

Are Muslims In Holland like these..or is a picture speak sort of..Is the lady a Somali, jareer or a muslim anyways...?
The white Woman in Black dress wears fine than the Somali Lady?Acudhu billaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

^What the hell has this to do with the topic?

Besides the white woman has baasto hands

Allah ya raxmah for the kid. This, am sure is an isolated case.We all went thru the dugsi system and some of us[i have reservations abt flipmode]made it.

Jimca Lee :D

I have to say that DUGSI ROCKS.

Attending DUGSI WAS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS THAT HAPPEN TO ME AS A CHILD.

DUGSI BUILDS CHARACTER, plain and simple. I can't say enough about my dugsi days, or my macalinkeyga, he was the best. He was as dirty as they get, and one son of a gun, but he was a business man. I remember when I use to be late or when I had missed days off, I would bring him a plate of my moms cooking or pay him off and that was enough to get him off my back. He knew what was up, and everyone else knew what was up, either give up your weekly allowance or get a beating and if you were smart, you would give up them few shillings and that would get you in his good side until the shillings/food runs out. My best childhood memories either took place around the dugsi or in the dugsi.

Tuujiye   

^^^....Yarta abidkaa duubo ma lugu dhahay?..oo washamsi malugu aqriye?.. dugsi maxaa ka kasee adi.. Wili loox intaa dhaqatay caleen cagaar lines ma uugu sameysay?..khad intaa riiqday xabag maku dartay oo qalin tashiilan maku isticmaashay?..Dugsi wiligaa masoo dhigan hadii soo dhigatayna Somalia makusoo dhigan..buug iyo laabis aa wadataa markaas aa hadlee..gacmo baruur yahee....

Layzie..fiiri, bajaqdaan Sawirka ku jirto..Reer T.O ma ahoo wili North York?..kkkkkkkkk..Timo meeshaas ee ku dhamaadeen ma is tiri...Sorri hadii adiga tahay!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!