Sign in to follow this  
Reality Check

What do you like to do?

Blessed   

lol ^^^ easy luv, no one is watching your bizniz for ya. You think you is dapper, then is all good... no need to be picking bone with xaliimos, get me :D

I like to inaan xidigaha tiriyo, basically goof around with my mates.

And, I am a self confessed shopa-phona-holic :D Life would be dull otherwise :rolleyes:

Changed   

hobbies are

reading novels

writing on my dairy

dancing/kick boxing ...(relieves tension)

.......out of ordinarry.............

I love to take a walk by my self and just think and be alone...

raula   

Ordinary hobbies: playing volleyball, B-ball, ultimate frisbee, hanging out with boyz,listening to music, reading novels and attempting some crazy stunts like "drop-from-hell".

Out of the ordinary: A humanitarian leader (with good cause, but without the fame part) :D , Marry a famous somali sports player(whatever the kind of sport) :D , become a pro-volleyball player ;) , or become the Next Oprah ;) .

Xafsa   

^^^its the truth...i'm lucky if I make it with my sanity. But thats just life in the good old US of A.

when am inactive: .(Like now) i like to Abuse various Games that my younger bro has on the PS-2 such as konamis ISS series ((my gaming addicts will relate with me :D )), & on the PC am currently hooked on Championship Mnaager, n of course Surfin the web and am here yet again :rolleyes:

When am active: its all about physcial exerstion of the permissible type smile.gif . So Footie ((even if its 33 degrees)), Tennis ((even if I cannot serve over the net)), and A gentle 10mile run in my local country park.