Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

RAMADAN AFFAIRS

First day of Ramadan. Always beautiful ,,,

As usual the only thing i'm missing so far is my morning strong cuppa tea. Now i'm sitting at my desk with this terrible headache ........ it is already 1pm though.

Juxa   

It is quite and peaceful at home, so nothing to complain, no coffee withdrawal yet.

all in all waa qeyr batay but i really should not have stuffed my face at ibti's xalay

@ the office, trying to concentrate but I must admit it’s a struggle and half. Lack of caffeine has rendered me sleepy and suffering from headache. Spoke to my boss and I think we’ve agreed to a suitable working hours for this month. It’s going to be a slow and long day.

Juxa- you lucky woman, didn’t even get to do that.

Not a good start at all. I got fined at a London station for forgetting to buy a ticket from my area. I got so wind up, that I started to cry all the way into work (dehydrated myself!) because they charged me a penalty although I was willing to buy a weekly (I really did forget). And I had to buy an oyster to top it off as I normally buy weekly ticket cards, not on the oyster :(

Thierry.   

So far so good, I’m not feeling the hunger,

Juxa - see you at taraweex I'm part of the Finsbury park masjid congregation.

Serenity - If you are at the Wharf on Fridays Jummah will be held at East Wintergarden by the Northern Trust Building (City Muslims are planning to hold inter-firm Jumma's)

We had a meeting this morning to adjust the working hours during the month. We agreed we work 8am - 1pm but the HR should approve first.

They should respond later today ....

Still too much headache ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Tuujiye   

Jileec badnidiinaa!

Reer Canada have it hard and we are enjoying it alxamdulilah... try 4:15-8:27 ET.. JB adiga waa suuxi laheed... how about in west coast of Canada lool 5:00am-10:45pm lool madax xanuun iyo maskax faluuq aa iskugu kaa darsamaayo lol...

ilaahoo mid kheyr qaba noogaga dhig ramadaankaan....

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

Now i will have a plenty of time as the working hours have been adjusted ..... 7:30am - 12:30pm ,,,,

Can't sleep that long but at least ,,, u know ,,,

Juxa   

i miss family oriantated ramadan, what is the point of cooking for hours if there is no one to eat :mad:

Thierry insha allah, i did not know inaad daris nala soo noqotay

Juxa   

empty as in cunadii baa laga cunay and they need washing or empty because you never cooked

maan fahmin, slow day today