Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Britney Spears is NUTS

Ibtisam   

Ibtisam it's simple people like you who make personal attacks. The matter of the fact is no sane person,especially a female shaves her head off. Why should I care? Well, I happen to be a former fan of Mr.Britney:) And Ibtisam, if you were soooo not
"simple" you wouldn't waste your time replying to superficial topics

Personal attacks :rolleyes: and yes i am a simple person honey :0

A fan she says. So who is mad, her or a random stranger who waste her time tracking her and being a "fan" or one who lives her life how she wants, including shaving her hair off :rolleyes:

I'm glad you know it is a superficial topic :D otherwise i would've seriously been worried for ya! smile.gif

Originally posted by Mejia:

Music adds a lot to your life….it can lift your mood, it can make you depressed, it invoke amazing memories….I can find a song that describes however way I am feeling a particular moment. So yeah don’t knock it before you try it ….Mr taliban

Adeer Music makes you nutter, see what is has done to Britney spencer.

Music creates NIFAAQ in heart.

nuune   

Bald Britney Spears attacks paparazzi with umbrella 007-1777.jpg

001-1947.jpg

Qumaati bey ugu kala taagsatey ninkii sawir qaadaha ahaa, markaas bey la dhacdey dalladii ay sidatey ooy hadana la dhacdey ayadoo nigis Kaarta-buunya laga sameeyey xidhan.

Shakti   

oye ibti n modesty.. what the hell.. whats the world coming 2.. ppl constantly fighting.. cant we get alone.. like brintiny n her hairless head?

Baluug   

Originally posted by nuune:

Bald Britney Spears attacks paparazzi with umbrella
007-1777.jpg

001-1947.jpg

Qumaati bey ugu kala taagsatey ninkii sawir qaadaha ahaa, markaas bey la dhacdey dalladii ay sidatey ooy hadana la dhacdey ayadoo nigis Kaarta-buunya laga sameeyey xidhan.

I'd still do her. :D:D:D:D:D

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Modesty:

Britney if you are reading this, get help, please and hit us back one more time.

LoL!! :D

What would Britney be doing on this forum?