Sign in to follow this  
AMINA SHEIKH

Whats up with SOMALI'ies

mohamedj   

amina shiekh:

perhaps we learned the war from libnaan! or even the betrayal it self from the so called culture.....

first look your racism and stupidity in your self.. YOU somalis blah blah.....

i am not aware somalis fighting with libnanese... i dont know any one fighting with lebnaness..

however, libnan is far from africa and somalia in that matter, and i know how lebnaness are racist to somalis in north america than the natives of north america....

so sister if you dont understand our way take to advils pills and walk long journey from somalis ....

mj

ARE U DUMB? I AM NOT LEBONESE> WHY DONT U READ ALL MY MESSAGES BEFORE MAKEIN ****** COMMENTS>

THIS IS SO TIRING>

ASALAM WALIKUM

GOD BLESS

AMINA SHEIKH

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited 05-12-2002).]

Hibo   

lol cwm2.gif

Amina dont boil ur blood dear... **********EDITED************

Best thing to do is to IGNORE them cwm25.gif

Peace cwm29.gif

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited 05-12-2002).]

Hibo   

Amina, honey, I feel for ya'...welcome to Somalia online...folks here take exceptional pride in misunderstanding whatever you might post...it's like some kind of herd mentality...they're more likely to read the final page of a thread rather than the original post. cwm23.gif

It's a fact and you may have to get used to that if you wanna survive here...it comes as a standard operating procedure when dealing with *some* of the nomads round these parts...flippin frustrating I know...but them's the rules cwm1.gif

-----------------------

And remember...be careful out there.

Hibo   

u know what ta problem wid the somaliz is? they seem to think of nothing other than kat that drug thing! cwm23.gif

Degan   

Hey who we are is what Allah made us to and we are so pleased with that.We are not the one´s with the problem!

Hibo   

Look what we have here, bunch of malis who are mad of the truth, this is the freaking truth and I don't appreciate you guys scaring my sister like that, she is so scared that she does not believe of who she is anymore. But SISTER don't be afraid of these MALI's I'm here for you. I can't stand these mali's.

who are u?

why are u impersonating to be my brother?

and what the hell is a mali may i ask.

I DONT NEED YOU TO PRETEND TO BE MY BROTHER, AND DONT DEFEND ME.

thanks

Amina Sheikh

Asalam Waliakum

Amina Shiekh went to class. i guess we will see her when she has NO CLASS! WHATS A MALI! please gimme a break! have u seen this lately, alot of nomads denying their orgin. we this dude last in some Etho-club! he comes asking if i am mali...then i asked him the same and he goes my mom is mali but not me! i go whatever hommie and told him asta la vista! he was showing off to some chicks!!